The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G JEFF BUSH TCASE BRACE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAD TO SHOW THIS OFF! Just came in and loving it! Good protection for your tcase if you launch!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Glad that you could finally find him on Facebook.
In case if you have a Magnus side cover, you would need to cut down the three bolt sleeves to fit it. That's what I did.
Can you please be more specific. I just looked - there are a million jb designs on fb. a search adding dsm to it didnt work either.
Maybe ask him in person is also good. When I got mine, he responded nicely and he had it in stock and shipped out very quickly.

Last edited:
Very NICE piece, thanks Sean for the hookup! Love it. Took less than a week to come in after I placed my order.
Marty
@DSMPT, did you cut the entire standoffs off to fit the Magnus cover like I also have?
Thanks H-man!

Last edited:
@DSMPT, did you cut the entire standoffs off to fit the Magnus cover like I also have?
Thanks H-man!
Marty, Not entirely. Only cut down the difference in height between the Magnus cover and the stock cover. The stock cover height is 9.0mm but the Magnus cover is much taller (Thicker). If my memory serves me correctly, I cut approx 12.3mm or so. (Please check yours before cut).

Last edited:
Very much appreciated for all of us!

Is this a good idea overall for some extra protection/sturdiness for a stock transfercase? Noob here sorry

These components were not made to do the abusive things that some of us do so it is for a modded vehicle. A stock car wouldn't need one. Only when you push alot thru the cute little transfer case would you need bracing.

Sorry for the stupid, irrelevant question but do people break t-cases from a roll?

I've always heard it's just shock forces that distort the case and lead to breakage. Even Mitsubishi realized that the early aluminum cases were weak and made OEM braces for the 1992-1995 Lancer 1.8 GSR (basically a baby Evo). They mount to bosses on the block.

Sorry for the stupid, irrelevant question but do people break t-cases from a roll?
It was totally stupid and irrelevant.....get with the program! I've had to go to dual cases and driveshafts from the massive power I throw down...... ROFL :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back