The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

JDM evo 3 I saw tonight!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PIMking

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2008
tuscaloosa, Alabama
I know it was dark out. I will see it tomarrow and get better pics. He told me that it ran a 10.9 at the track.

Figure that you guys would like to see it.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thats pretty awesome, I bet some daytime pics will look better. I've always wondered what it would be like to drive a rhd car.

They can be made legal. Just have to jump through hoops to do it and it can be expensive.

There is a evo III up in Seatle that a member on here has or had for sale.

Sweet! I actually saw a white evo 1 earlier today. Wanted to get beside him to give thumbs up but traffic lights messed that up. First time I've ever seen one of those around, cept in gran turismo 4, good looking cars the old evos.

hehehe, its a diffrent scene over here in asia, we get excited when we see a Eclipse or Talon on the road, but the evo's here is uncountable, im getting bored of looking at the evo LOL

There is an evo 3 over here in San Antonio. But it is a fake. Converted from a mirage. Although, its super clean. Looks Identical to the jdm evo3.

I prefer the look of the Evo II over the III as well. I almost got an Evo II RS until I had to get myself out of a legal mess, then I settled for a DSM. My day will come.

I was always wondering, if I were to import a Evo II/III from Canada, would it be easier to register it in CA if all emissions were done or Florida? Yes it cost money, But others have done it, is there an easier way than any of these?
-Shane

An evo 3 here in my country is around 6000-7000$ But ohh well, thats the price of living in the land of freedom. There´s plenty of evos 1, 2, 3 mazdas speeds gt turbo awd, Imprezas lots of real Honda JDM and so many other cars that cant even make it to the american market. Btw JDM cars, don´t care much about emissions. It would be hard to hit the american market. Japan always stays with the best, and sends the crap, to the US. Just compare the new skyline gt35R, the american one sucks compared to the japan version.

if JDMS wheren't legal to be imported here then your mom's an alien hugh ;p nawwww you see Skyline's here so duhhhhh jdm's can come here they just have to be regulated into american safety standards but who says we have to listen ;p

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

The guy that owns the car told me how big of a pita it was to get it here. It has a registration as a 2008 kit car. Because it has no vin from japan. But since I see you have 10 posts you know everything. Were is this skyline you talk of? Does the guy have a Porsche 959 also? jeesh

hehehe, its a diffrent scene over here in asia, we get excited when we see a Eclipse or Talon on the road, but the evo's here is uncountable, im getting bored of looking at the evo LOL

I need to ship myself and my GST over there and cruise around. :cool:

How much did the guy pay for it? Whats his set up? That thing is unique.

well I cant remember what he payed for it. and all the mods but its a 10 second car.

the dents in the roof are because it was "hidden"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back