The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

I Saw Flames

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSITuner4Lyfe69

Banned Member
Apr 25, 2006
Is The Sticks, Asia
Well I Was Joy Riding with the crew and i went past a huge mirror/window in the plaza and saw flames coming out my exhaust now i have straigt back 3 inch piping with magnaflow cannister. so i stopped and let one of my buddys drive the car and i followed him we drove slowley 1st gr let turbo spool up revved it to and all of a sudden it was so freaken awesome i saw a flame come out in a spiral it was so cool..:D but why would it do this?? Even Though I Dont Mind:p

Running really rich, literally dumping out fuel out of the exhaust, combined with straighthrough exhaust system can probably make some flames :sneaky:

I Forgot to mention that there not really big flames jus bareley like 2-3 inches coming out of exhaust tip

He wont melt it, as long as there small and not large RX7 dragon flames coming out.

I had a straight pipe on my car when I first built it. I was having problems where my motor would missfire at around 6500rpm and would cause a 1foot flame ball out the end of my muff. Yes you are running rich, the fuel isnt completly burning inside the chambers like it should. Where in my car it would missfire and not burn all the fuel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back