The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

It's that time of the year 7th annual STINSON BEACH MEET!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha no! We didn't last time! We barely beat the traffic that was coming into the parking lot.

1. Javi - plates and silverware
2. Mahesh - chips/guac... maybe some fried rice <----EDWINS JOB MAHESH
3. Brian - Surprise Desert (pending weather forcasts, hot or cold, very american either way)
4. Eben - big bag of Charcoal
5. Patrick - Drink's (soda,water, other)
6. Corey- Burgers and Hamburger buns

pending a shitty situation at school, I might have to miss this meet, I'll let you guys know as events unfold.

looks like if I do come, the conquest will be the car of choice.

I'll go. I'll post up on norcalforums.com also some other dsmers might wanna go..

Iv never heard of that forum.

LOL its new well kinda.

Its been known as motechracing.com still is.
We have taken over sacramento-dsm.com as well. sence then we decied to call it norcalforums.com

I just posted up this meet over there and hope we can pull more from the central valley it's more gas for us but we can try to start a caravan near Tracy and head over.:thumb:

Would be nice to pull Defiant out of his cave also I live 10 minutes from him rofl.

LOL its new well kinda.

Its been known as motechracing.com still is.
We have taken over sacramento-dsm.com as well. sence then we decied to call it norcalforums.com

I just posted up this meet over there and hope we can pull more from the central valley it's more gas for us but we can try to start a caravan near Tracy and head over.:thumb:

Would be nice to pull Defiant out of his cave also I live 10 minutes from him rofl.

...umm. I'm not sure I want to get banned at a meet too :rolleyes:

haha we did get him to come out to a few meets awhile back good ol' food4less. :D

Hahaha edwin x2 I don't want to get banned and be given warnings for flaming.
Ill check out that forum.

What's going on guys, some old schoolers better come out if you want me to actually make a meetROFL seriously hell might freeze over if I come! I should be able to make this meet better see some familiar faces and some new ones as well.

Ron when did you get an evo? and why do you still have the talon??? I still have the brakes and rims even though I haven't had a dsm for close to a year.

ZACH!!!!!!! YAY, we don't have to kidnap you. You should pick up a dsm again, HAHAHAHAHAHA

it will be great to see you there. Im for sure going now.

i'll be going again this year and this time the car isnt bone stock my girlfriend will be brinig a camcorder to make a norcal dsm movie

What's going on guys, some old schoolers better come out if you want me to actually make a meetROFL seriously hell might freeze over if I come! I should be able to make this meet better see some familiar faces and some new ones as well.

Ron when did you get an evo? and why do you still have the talon??? I still have the brakes and rims even though I haven't had a dsm for close to a year.

I must be seeing things zach posting so you do remember about the meet when I told you that night ROFL.

for sure dude I haven't seen any of you guys in days! As far as a dsm.....uh well I don't know about thatROFL Once I sell my truck I am going to start looking for an evo or sti.

You know all of us are gonna throw a fit if you get an sti. Get and evo...and you know where to take it.

I might have to try to make it up to this, even though I doubt my car will be running.

You know all of us are gonna throw a fit if you get an sti. Get and evo...and you know where to take it.

I might have to try to make it up to this, even though I doubt my car will be running.

Zach, you can get an STi, and we can work on them without problems. But no matter what you do to it, there's going to be an EVO passing you up. :thumb:

Jerry

I must be seeing things zach posting so you do remember about the meet when I told you that night ROFL.

what do you mean remember? I wasn't the one all faded like you and kamil haha. You going to show up to this or what?

I would deffinately like an evo more than an sti, really it comes down to which one I can find cheaper and in better condition, however, evo>sti any day of the week I knowt that. Jerry, I hope you and sean can handle putting up with me againLOL

Zach, you can get an STi, and we can work on them without problems. But no matter what you do to it, there's going to be an EVO passing you up. :thumb:

Jerry

You got an evo now too? damn everybody have an evo these days.?

Yeah I'm a newbie :( hopefully soon ill have the 400awhp stamp under my screen name , so I could be cool :D

Looks like there's some new DSMers in the bay :thumb:

If some old school DSMers go, then i'll be down to go haha

Luis is just scared to go because a newbie might jack his car!

Jerry

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back