The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Annual Stinson Beach Meet For The Bay!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

98eclipseRS

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 1, 2003
NORCAL, California
yes yes just as the title says the next stison meet is going to be happengin fairly soon. I am just posting this up as an awareness post I will post all the complete details within a week but the meet will BE IN MID JULY ON A SATURDAY so get ready to request it off from work, tell the gf to go to hell whatever I want you all to make it out to this one we always have a great great time at these meets so we should be able to make this one great like last time.

-just like last year it will be a potluck type deal where you bring 5$ or some food you choose
-there will be several mini meet spots and then the main meet spot in san mateo just like last time.
-unfortunately if we get a huge turnout I don't think we will be able to stop for pics on the other side of the golden gate bridge :(

Some of you might think this is early but I just wanted to give everyone the chance to attend.

EnticivEclipse said:
Hopefully, I can make this one :rolleyes:

Just hope i can find coverage at work.

Set the date asap!

alright alright I jut wanted to post everything at once but I am not at my comp right now and I am not typing all the details out over again but here is the official date.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS Y'ALL!! THE MEET WILL BE SATURDAY JULY 16TH

hope to see all of you there

Defiant said:
Oh, my. Lookit what day that is. :coy:

AHHH! Dang you all! :mad: The one meet that I actually attend, you had to choose the ONE weekend I won't be around all summer. If I didn't just fork our 3 grand for a non-refundable vacation I would reschedule. Guess it'll be another year before I'll see you all again. :cry:

Dorene

I should be able to make it. Finally got freakin' school out of the way. Is there anything planned for June? I've noticed there were a bunch of planned meets during May, I wish I could've made them. But this Stinson Beach meet I've been looking forward to attending. I hope people can make it.

jwt-1gnt said:
I should be able to make it. Finally got freakin' school out of the way. Is there anything planned for June? I've noticed there were a bunch of planned meets during May, I wish I could've made them. But this Stinson Beach meet I've been looking forward to attending. I hope people can make it.

no nothing really big for june I figured we would just have this as the one big meet so we have a larger turn out. and you better attend this meet! its only the best meet turnout we alwasy have. LOL!

Dwnshft said:
This planning is cool and all but don't bail on us early like the last time. U need to be there all the way till we decide to bail. :thumb: I Got the suspension back together and its better than ever. I'll be there, and oh ya pls. be prepare and bring ur food contribution so there will be no more running to the store or making a detour or stop to get it at the last minute. Let's make this one smooth.

At least I don't have to worry about you stealing my paper plate idea this year Mike, because I won't be there, hehe. :D Yea okay, this probably won't make sense to anyone else, but oh well.

Aw, no caravanning from Richmond? No melted bolt heads? No last minute trips to Kragen because Steve is a dummy? ROFL

I'll be there.

MyBlack94GST said:
Aw, no caravanning from Richmond? No melted bolt heads? No last minute trips to Kragen because Steve is a dummy? ROFL

I'll be there.

OOOOH, that's his name, haha, I've been trying to remember for a while now. Oh don't forget about the argument about the 13 mm wrench. Man I really gotta stop reading this post, haha, I'm so pissed I can't go. :mad: I even purposely planned my vacation when I did thinking that it was going to be around the 4th of July like last year, but no it had to fall on the one weekend I wasn't going to be here. Okay, I'm done complaining. Mahesh, call me if they change the date by some miracle, I don't want to follow this post anymore :cry: , hehe.

I JUST got my car back from an accident that put it in the hospital for about 4 months. So I'm going to be at the meet for sure!

is there going to be any San Jose (or anything in the Bay Area) before that?

Hey I didn't go to the last Stinson Beach meet, so what is the "potluck" type deal? How do we know who is bringing what? Or in the other case, why would we bring $5? Are we going to stop by somewhere to eat? Or is the $5 going to be coverage for the food others bring?

By the way, this isn't just a DSM only meet is it? I might have a couple of friends that might want to go.

jwt-1gnt said:
Hey I didn't go to the last Stinson Beach meet, so what is the "potluck" type deal? How do we know who is bringing what? Or in the other case, why would we bring $5? Are we going to stop by somewhere to eat? Or is the $5 going to be coverage for the food others bring?

By the way, this isn't just a DSM only meet is it? I might have a couple of friends that might want to go.

the potluck type deal is, we go relatively early in the mourning to this place so we alwasy bbq lunch and just hang out play football or something talk cars, bs, all that stuff so to make sure that not one person is stuck with bringin all the supplies to the meet we have it so that you bring an item(we will have a list set up) or bring 5$ to give to me when we get there so I can hit up the store and buy whatever food/charcoal/drinks/etc.. that we need. No stopping to eat, we will bbq there.

No, this is just a dsm meet you can bring others along no problem.

Here are the directions I gave from last year, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

*it will be at stinson no other places! and don't give me that I don't want to drive shit!!
*it will be a pot luck type deal, everyone needs to bring some sort of food, drink, or utensil item, if you can't afford to do that give someone 5$ to get something before we head out.
*we will meet somewhere before and caravan up to stinson(i will get to these details in a sec) if you live in the city and don't feel like driving this way then we can pick you up along the way, or you can meet us at the beach itself if you live in the north bay area.
*we took pics on the hill by the golden gate last time and I think it would be cool to do this again this year.(we may not be able to do this if the turnout gets to big we will see)

Here is the deal for the meet spots, for eveyone in the east bay, south bay, and the penninsula we will meet at the gas station(shell) of of delaware street, right off 92.
-comming from the east bay take 92 west get off on delaware the gas station is right there
-comming from 101 n/s take 92 west and then take delaware street exit.
-comming from 280 n/s take 92 east, when you take the delaware exit, stay in the left lane. Make a left back under the freeway and you will see the gas station at the light, Make a left at the first light and pull into the gas station.

-people from the city we will pick you up in the same place as last year. If you take 280N and get off at the 19th ave/brotherhood way exit there is a gas station sandwhiched between 19th and whatever that other street is don't know the name of it but ya its great place casue we can just stop the caravan and let you into traffic.

If you live near stinson and want to meet us closer to it instead of driving down here and then back up there if you look in the pics I posted you can see where we pulled to the side of the road. to get there you take the golden gate bridge away from the city and get off at the first exit, go back under the freeway and up the hill you will see that spot we will meet there.

for those meeting at the delaware spot we will meet at 10:00-10:30a.m. don't be late. Yes this may be early for some of you but it takes quite some time to drive to stinson and people are always late . That's all I can really think of at the moment, if you have any questions post them up and we will get them answered. Any suggestions let me hear them.

-zach-

Count me in! Been waitng the whole year for this!
I'm bringing - Carne Asada and tortillas

i missed the one last year but i'll be there this year

Brandon- drinks what should i bring 2 liters or cans

sorry you cant make it dorene the other day you were tellin me about how much fun last years was

You guys please post the list like this so it doesn't get confusing.

1.)zach(98eclipseRS)-hotdogs
2.)(90REkTSi- carne asada + tortillas
3.)Alex(eclipse_m98) - Hamburgers (i have no clue how many to bring)
^^^wait till the list pans out to see how many people show up we always have left over though.
4.)Brandon(4G64T)- drinks what should i bring 2 liters or cans
^^^cans would be better but they are more expensive if someone wants to bring cups+other utensils 2liters would work.

^^^wait till the list pans out to see how many people show up we always have left over though.
^^^cans would be better but they are more expensive if someone wants to bring cups+other utensils 2liters would work.
5)Mahesh(myblack94gst) - Fried rice... for real this time.

Who's bringing the avocados???

al1dere said:
At least I don't have to worry about you stealing my paper plate idea this year Mike, because I won't be there, hehe. :D Yea okay, this probably won't make sense to anyone else, but oh well.

Hey i didn't steal it, it just happen to came out or maybe it's too well known... :D So where r u going to spend that kind of money? Well maybe i'll see u nextime then.

5)Mahesh(myblack94gst) - Fried rice... for real this time.
6.)Mike(dwnshft) asussual bbq kit , paperplate/paper towel, utensils

Who's bringing the avocados???

dsm408 said:
sorry to kill it but...directions?

I don't know it by name of streets I know it by sight as well as many other dsmers in the area, its a caravan up to the meet and we will split into groups to make sure everyone is able to make it to the beach without getting lost. I will also post the address for the paraniods later I have it at my parents house from last year. :coy:

Whatever happens just please don't for get the lighter fluid like last year! LOL! If we have to go ask the same people for lighter fluid three times like last year then I'll seriously start to question our DSMers mental capacity. Count me in. (EVO or Talon not sure what I'll be in yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back