The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Insane camber!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I agree with killa dsm completely. No offense nothingfiction but you almost changed your argument up completely. Its cool if your a fan of safety nothing wrong with that. But in your initial argument, your diss for the vehicle had nothing to do with it being safe or not.
Not trying to argue just point it out. I dont love it either. But there are some things I find decent that people have done and tuners are the quickest to yell and hate on it.
Its always with a new build to, all the nay sayers. Two huge builds that come to mind are the evo front on a 2g and the compound turbo setup, both on this site. So easy to say it wont work and cause the owner to look the other way on an idea that might actually turn out great.

If you think thats cool, go buy a VW and hang out on their boards. They appreciate h0m0 stuff like that.

We like performance in the DSM community first and foremost. Having a clean car is a bonus and there is nothing cool or clean looking about that retarded video. Don't worry we will all be sure to laugh at you when ruin your car with gayness

HA apparently you haven't looked at your avatar photo dude. BTW if it's all about performance how much horsepower do you have there chief?

To make TallyWacker look like an ass since he didn't obviously read what I posted:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I never said I wanted to run VIP I saw I wanted to run something more along the lines of a lighter Hellaflush. Granted the black car doesn't really run much negative camber it has the stretch I want. Go ahead and talk out your ass like these cars are all performance. I work at a very popular DSM tuning shop and I know what they typically are. Take your nose out of your crappy 1G's ass and realize there is more to life and that someone is always faster.

Why all the ghey names? For a car with stretched tires on rim, So stupid. I mean the black 2G looks very good no doubt Id rather have some 9" rims with some 255's that get me down the track.

To each his own, I just think its Ghey

HA apparently you haven't looked at your avatar photo dude. BTW if it's all about performance how much horsepower do you have there chief?

To make TallyWacker look like an ass since he didn't obviously read what I posted:

I never said I wanted to run VIP I saw I wanted to run something more along the lines of a lighter Hellaflush. Granted the black car doesn't really run much negative camber it has the stretch I want. Go ahead and talk out your ass like these cars are all performance. I work at a very popular DSM tuning shop and I know what they typically are. Take your nose out of your crappy 1G's ass and realize there is more to life and that someone is always faster.

How does posting two cars prove me an ass? I said if you do anything like that video your a moron. The video is a display of stupidity, recklessness, and just all around bad taste. Why don't you throw some wire daytons on there and take your lowrider game up a notch WTF

Here's some pictures of the car in the video.

i want this type of camber on my car! This would so be the shit cruising on the open road riding like this

I hope I can get my talon to look that stupid! Man I would get mad JDM respect with that.:D I really think he might have daytons on that beast.

On a more serious note, do you notice these are all on stupid japanese boxes, or giant 4 door cars with 20's. I was hoping that society moved past this retardation, but the japanese decided to out do the lowrider people.

350z/370z people give their cars mad camber like that also, Go search "my350z.com" and you will see what I mean, but I think they do it in a more tasteful way. Like someone else said, "to each their own."

It all originally started as trying to get as much tire in the wheel well as possible. Then people started stretching tires to get as wide of a wheel as possible. Then they found lots of camber means more room for a wide wheel.

Hmm, Dont hate it, not gonna do it. Im happy to see unique ideas. So tired of seeing the same thing over and over again like whats going on in the dsm world.
Dsmtuners hate change.

Exactly why I cannot stand half of these people. Half of the people that drive ugly paintless rust buckets on here are the first ones to hate on everything that is nicer than theirs.

@97 GSX 97:
And your always the first one to bash anyones car that strays beyond the standard run-of-the-mill "DSMtuners" style look. If someones car doesnt look exactly like yours (and 90% of the cars on here) its either rice or stupid. So please dont talk about wanting to see new ideas....your not making any sense.

But getting back on topic, I really do like the V.I.P. style cars. Though the one in question, has just taken it too far.

...and I though I'd never see this here after the debacle on Talk. :( Saddened.

@97 GSX 97:
And your always the first one to bash anyones car that strays beyond the standard run-of-the-mill "DSMtuners" style look. If someones car doesnt look exactly like yours (and 90% of the cars on here) its either rice or stupid. So please dont talk about wanting to see new ideas....your not making any sense.

But getting back on topic, I really do like the V.I.P. style cars. Though the one in question, has just taken it too far.

O shut the hell up. The only time I ever bashed you was because you had the ingenious idea of tinting your windshield. I hope you get blindsided for such a stupid idea.

The only time I've hated on here is when people add tasteless wheels and body kits. You don't like it shut up and move on. It's not like you have standing to argue with me anyway.

ROFL
thats just stupid.

irony!! LOL look at your default pic LOL ROFLROFL

NOTE: NOT TRYING TO FIGHT JUST JOKING AROUND!!

The only time I've hated on here is when people add tasteless wheels and body kits..

Think about it really why are body kits so much hated I think it came from those rediculous body kits that separate from the car 2 feet.... their are some pretty kool body kits that are not exaggerated and are pretty simple

IN MY TASTE THIS ARE PRETTY KOOL..

OR MIXING BODY KITS WITH STOCK

You don't like it shut up and move on. It's not like you have standing to argue with me anyway.

QUOTE: if you dont like it dont look at it, simple!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's keep this on stupid camber. Stupid bodykits have hundreds of their own threads.

I don't see what the 2 pictures posted on page 1 have anything to do with anything let alone how on earth their existence proves anyone to be an ass etc. I'm also in agreement with Vanilla Gorilla, windshield not with standing. I'm tried of the tough guy acts. You can only say someone else is stupid so many times in a single post and it definitely doesn't make you look smarter or better than anyone else.

Anyways, the car is amusing to view. Obviously purpose built and surely not a DD. So most of you guys can relax.

here it comes: "hey Pie stfu! you have no standing!"

hahahaha... man that car is dreadful.... to each his own.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back