The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Full on Evo III swap to a 95 Mirage shell, 4g63, AWD, RHD all OEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's a big transformation man! When's the paint coming?

You are the man. We're not worthy. That's all I have to say.

forgot that I posted this. It has been a while but have done more to the car.
they are just coped.
got the other parts in the car, took pics with the phone so they are small and not the best
new radiator and fal fan
Picture001-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

took the S.S. coolant over flow that use to be in the spyder and put it in. Looks better than the oem plastic tank
Picture003-4.jpg

Picture004-3.jpg

Also the car was making noise like alt belt was loose but it was not that
Picture002-4.jpg

well took some pics since the tires are getting replace to day order some kumho's ecsta mx to match the rears I picked up a while ago.
painted the axel nuts black on the front just have to do the rears now
DSC04959.jpg

also never took pics of the rear fogs in so
DSC04958.jpg

also picked up a full evo III center console so it is all black now. It was the evo shifter plastic and the gray mirage console.
DSC04960.jpg

also moved the turbo timer from were it was to in side the console now.
DSC04961.jpg

here is what Ali made for me yesterday they are suede. I still have enuff to do the head liner and the rear speaker deck.
DSC04962.jpg

after I got them put on. I just used some extra thread and drilled holes into the plastic part for the shifter. the oem one was glued and I did not want to glue it on.
DSC04963.jpg

all back in the car
DSC04966.jpg

DSC04967.jpg

made a new rear speaker deck this morring and covered it in the grey suede

here is the old one that had the 3rd brake light holes in it still and it was falling apart after we took it out to run the evo trunk harness
DSC04973.jpg

the new one
DSC04971.jpg

DSC04972.jpg

also yesterday when I was cleaning up the garage I found the bracket for the mini fire extinguisher. So I thought why not put it in the car it was just sitting in the garage and it is ricey chrome. it got mounted to the cage behind my seat.
DSC04974.jpg

DSC04975.jpg

picked up a mini battery kit local out of a evo 8 for 125.00. got it all installed with out the extra piece for the evo 8.
the yellow top with the tray and bolts was 50lbs
the mini kit with tray and bolts 23lbs

I was able to shove it all the way past the frame rail on the car by the fender just enuff room for it to sit in there. It frees up a ton of room also when I redo the fmic and piping later on.

DSC04976.jpg

DSC04977.jpg

last sat. was are spring dyno day. I would have loved to put it up on the rollers, but the QM twin plate is on its way out the disks are just worn out. It has been daily driven for over a year on it so it has had a good life span. but any way I got a ton of free parts in a box and a few parts I will be using also
the box of free stuff. some of the stuff, 2g smic,2g fuel rail,2g acumlator,2g sensors,7bolt oil filter housing,2 sets of 2g cams,ect
DSC04996.jpg

I will be using these some time when I build my 2.4 they have under 1k on them. Got the for FREE just need to get rings and pins for them. They still had the orignal invoice on them for 472.62
DSC04992.jpg

DSC04993.jpg

DSC04995.jpg

here is the replacement for the QM twin plate. the HKS twin plate is a 100.00 cheaper for the 2 disks. I will save the QM and use it in the spyder. I paided alittle for it. A whole lot of 20.00. they are a little over 1800.00 for it new so I think it was a great deal
DSC04997.jpg

DSC04998.jpg

DSC04999.jpg

last week we went to the junk yard and got some parts for the mirage hatch,but I found a 94 talon that had polly mounts in it still. Picked them up for 5.00 each. u-pull-it rocks :)
DSC05026.jpg

also traded the 95 awd tranny I had for the buschur 2g race fmic kit
DSC05030.jpg

DSC05029.jpg

it is going in tomorrow just have to move some stuff around on the car to get it to fit.

this is the newest from last weekend
got some new parts at back to the 50's this weekend

s.s. radiator hose got it for 60.00 comes with 4 ends and is 48in long so it is good for both hose's
DSC00849.jpg

DSC00850.jpg

Found the best deal ever for horns for the car got a set for the evo,talon,and hatch. They are hella super tone horns the 118db ones that sell for 55.00 a set. I got them all new for 6.00 a set the guy had now clue what they were.
DSC00851.jpg

awesome man keep up this great work...hopefully in the next few years ill be able to scoop up a evoIII.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back