The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

FP Green just installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipsegst2312

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 19, 2006
Bethel, Connecticut
hey guys.. i just installed my fp green with a EvoIII exhaust manifold and HKS 40mm wastegate on the manifold. I was wondering how much boost would be max to run with meth injection on 93 octane and be resonably safe? my mods are in my profile.. and i will be tuning and logging with dsmlink.. thanks

How about you just get a holset for a lot cheaper?

The only problem with the Holset is if you want a bolt on option you are married to the .55 bullseye housing which I feel is much better at being a paper weight than a turbine housing. To Really make a Holset work to its potential you would need to go to a T3 setup, which adds significant cost.

Ok Im reading on this thread many 2g's running the Green.

Can somebody tell me if an oil restrictor is needed for the feed line from the filter housing?

whats up guys im currently running the Green on my 2g GST and the turbo is great. The only thing that suxs is tunning with the AFC..LOL..Im made 284 whp and 275 torque at 19psi....horrible numbers for my set up. Thats why DSMlink is a plus when having bigger turbos. If you want to actually use the full potential is what Im trying to say...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

LOL..ya, the recirculation fitting that HKS provided wasn't machined properly, it was oversized. Called them and they wouldn't replace it so I told them to F**k off haha...

Bolt-on Modifications:
-2g manifold Flanged for 38mm wG -Fpgreen at 19psi -Webcams 546/547 -3"PR DP with Apexi dunk catback -apexi neo -4" FP intake pipe -RC550's -walbro 255 -SSautochrome FMIC with HKS SSQV bov

Engine Management:
-apexi afc neo

Engine Internals:
-7 bolt block -No B/s -Ross 8:51 Forged pistons -1g big rods -stock crank -2g head match ported to 1g intake runners -ported and polished

Drivetrain Modifications:
-2g trans with quailfe LSD

Suspension Modifications:
Tokico alluminas with progress springs

Hows the 1g intake on 2g head working out for ya? Not many recommend it.

This is the setup that got you those numbers you posted earlier?

2g head is match ported to the same size as the 1g...works great and its easier then putting a 1g head on. Yes those are the numbers from this set up. I was miss firing like crazy. :ohdamn:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back