The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support ExtremePSI

fp 3052 with results..soon.

futrgsxonr

Proven Member
Jan 19, 2004
Columbia, Missouri
OMG Ouch man that sucks bad. I think its time for you to pick up a Kaaz center diff, they are expensive as hell but well worth it I think, plus it looks like you dont have much of a choice but to replace it ;)

Later | "B"

jjbrasil

Proven Member
Apr 1, 2003
Northville, Michigan
yea same here...it worked the other day and then i wanted to show my freind the clip and it no worky! :confused:

DSMTurbos

Proven Member
Nov 27, 2001
Raleigh, North_Carolina
super95awd said:
Whatever it was it was more than enough to do this :p

fix that problem!

here you go

01.jpg

Description
New spider gear sets for G742 series 2 1/2 ton 6x6 trucks.

Boost Junkie

Proven Member
Jun 25, 2002
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I made a 12.05 pass at 117 with the 3052... It was 3 am and I couldn't drive though. The track was slick (dew), I missed 2nd, and the tune was far from final. Went back a couple weeks ago looking for a solid 11 second pass, but I broke the trans instead. :|

Shep has the tranny right now. I'll return to the track ASAP and post results.

14.5 drift

Proven Member
Feb 25, 2004
o.c., California
Boost Junkie said:
I made a 12.05 pass at 117 with the 3052... It was 3 am and I couldn't drive though. The track was slick (dew), I missed 2nd, and the tune was far from final. Went back a couple weeks ago looking for a solid 11 second pass, but I broke the trans instead. :|

Shep has the tranny right now. I'll return to the track ASAP and post results.
How much psi did were you running? Cams? Intake mani?

super95awd

Proven Member
Oct 11, 2002
Morgantown, West_Virginia
Well, while my car is broke as hell in the garage, one of my friends just ran an 11.2 at 126 at the shootout. This was on a 3052, damn near full weight 1g, stock head and mani, at 27psi. Impressive if you ask me.

14.5 drift

Proven Member
Feb 25, 2004
o.c., California
super95awd said:
Well, while my car is broke as hell in the garage, one of my friends just ran an 11.2 at 126 at the shootout. This was on a 3052, damn near full weight 1g, stock head and mani, at 27psi. Impressive if you ask me.
DAMN!! OMG

eclipsefwd

Proven Member
Feb 25, 2003
Toledo, Ohio
Despite my name I have a 91 Talon AWD. I ran an 11.58 @ 121 at 21 psi. I have pics of the turbo in my gallery if you want to see it. I haven't been able to turn the boost up recently because off some odd tuning issues I am having. Once I get them sorted and get my hands on a new trans I plan on turning up the boost quite a bit. My goal is high tens and I think this turbo will get me there. I just have to do a lot of practicing because I shift sloooow. LOL.

dsm

Proven Member
Jun 11, 2002
Tampa
not bad and u and i have similar mods, actually if not the same. im really excited about this turbo. all i want is 11's and i think its a trip at the track away. this thing pulls and pulls as u go thru the gears. i read your review and was very impressed. like i said before i hope to get to the dyno soon im really excited to see the numbers i can put down.

RedTurboEclipse

Proven Member
Jul 29, 2002
Bay Area, California
dsm said:
heres a video, the colors are a little messed up but the vid is good thx to my friend mike.

this is at 16psi, egts at 780 at wot 3rd gear redline pump gas, with two other passangers ,will have more later
Click here

very nice video man.. car sounds good.. vids like these make me want o2/wastegate dump..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds