The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

fp 3052 with results..soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfoot said:
Yeah Amanda you have hall of us fooled. :rolleyes: The first thing "Razor Beak" did is start flaming about the Pacesetter again. Just like you left off. :laugh:

Anyway, back to DSMs turbo. What O2 housing did you use, I cant tell from the pics.

the 2 inch one.

super95awd said:
Very nice man, can't wait to get mine now. They actually just called me today and told me they got in a whole bunch of cartridges and my turbo will be shipping tomorrow. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I feel ya, my agp full garrett 50 trim is on the way. I can't wait for that either. I am upgrading from a 14b so the 50 trim is just a little bit bigger :D

dsm said:
finally took it out for a spin last night, needless to say, badass. the sound that turbo makes when its building boost sounds like mini supra

dsm I have always loved your car, not only does it look good but its a fast fwd which is deffinately an acomplishment. Now you get a turbo that I want...damn you!! :p

p.s.-sound clips anyone??? :confused: :D

98eclipseRS said:
dsm I have always loved your car, not only does it look good but its a fast fwd which is deffinately an acomplishment. Now you get a turbo that I want...damn you!! :p

p.s.-sound clips anyone??? :confused: :D

thanks, im going to try and get some clips this weekend, ill post them up on sunday.

Thats Good spool up, On such a large turbo.
I LIKE IT! :D
CLips would be awesome!

I just got mine last Saturday and my god it's so pretty. It is definately worth the money. Unfortunately I have to build my engine before I can put it on so it hopefully won't be to much longer. I hope I enjoy it as much as everyone else seems too. Can't wait to hear how it runs.

That's the turbo I'm planning to get as well. I don't even have my car yet and I've already got everything I want figured out LOL oh well. Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to the sound clips, figured they would be on today but guess not. Hurry!!!

Later | "B"

Got mine today and damn it's a work of art. Only thing that's holding it back from running is the fact that I need something to block off the port on the filter housing where the old feed ran off of. I'll give you guys some results tomorrow.

Attachments

• Off Car 2 tuners.jpg
    Off Car 2 tuners.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,066
Here is my 50trim. I think its a little bigger the then 14b im replacing. :D

Attachments

• agpturbo50trim.jpg
    agpturbo50trim.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,048
Ok, here we go. First off, laptop died when I got in the car, so I was stuck running off the wg spring which is .9 bar (like 13-14 psi to you bar-retarded people). I was like, damn, this thing isn't going to pull very hard. HA, that's funny. Go to my usual spot and get on it in 1st gear. The external opens and I'm thinking wow that's loud, and my car is actually pulling pretty hard. Grab second. Whoa, this thing definitely pulls just as hard if not harder than my hellciously tuned 16g at 22psi. I also noticed that I still easily chirped 2nd gear, credit that one to the transient response of a ball bearing turbo. But anyways, I was very impressed with it's performance at 13psi untuned, surely running pig rich. I will crank the boost way up tomorrow and update you guys some more.

Cliff notes: 13psi untuned pulls hard, transient response rocks, external is loud, and the sound it makes when it spools down after you turn off the car brings a tear to my eye OMG.

HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!!!!

Better than 16g@22psi is insane. Please pull a log to see how much you are flowing at 14 psi just for fun, I can't believe how much good shit I hear about this turbo. Happy boostin and crank that sumbich up when you get your laptop up.. :thumb: :cool: :dsm:

kevingst said:
Nah, I was talking about Razor beak. Hopefully dsm holds out like a champ. But for Razor beak...if that is Ananda...why man, why? Why do you flame and bring the attention to yourself? You're style has become way too noticeable.

LOL I know, I was agreeing that he wont last long, then i added that its a huge turbo :thumb:

super95awd said:
38.2 lb/min at 15psi :cool:. Made it to 40.5 lb/min and 300.2 g/sec at 17-18psi. I'm going to see if I can't tune it to 20psi tomorrow.

thats insane my big 16g @ 23 psi only pulls about 33 lbs/min after taking the AFC cprrection and everything back out! I can't wait!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back