The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

fp 3052 with results..soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razor Beak said:
how about i run our put a sheet of paper on the motor thats says owned and snap a pic :laugh:

How about no one cares? :confused:

I want DSM to continue the review! Im curious to see how a FWD car can handle this turbo. DSM is a good tuner - running mid 12's with a 16g? I think I actually have one of your videos one my comp :p

Razor Beak said:
how about i run out put a sheet of paper on the motor thats says owned and snap a pic :laugh:

Dude, you should quit while your ahead. You came into the thread acting like an ass, then you show another members engione bay, and now you backed yourself into a corner and just reaching for something to strike back with. I have nothing against you, just giving you some advice. Safe yourself the shame. Do you actually think you can win?

DSM, good review so far. Nice choice of turbo. I hope it goes well for you.

Razor Beak said:
This is a review?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hrm sounds like JDMAWD to me (and looks like it from the picture you posted). You come back with another name since you got booted last time? :laugh: :laugh:

Razor Beak said:
how about i run out put a sheet of paper on the motor thats says owned and snap a pic :laugh:

That would be pretty funny... Seeing how somebody did the EXACT same thing to that little b!tch JDMAWD about a year ago. :rolleyes:

Regards,
Dustin

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

finally took it out for a spin last night, needless to say, badass. the sound that turbo makes when its building boost sounds like mini supra, its sweet. first time out i turned the boost controller off and the car was hitting 16-17psi, runs were strong and in third gear the car just kept pulling harder and harder til red line. got back home car was leaking a little bit of coolant, and dripping a little oil from the return line, tightened them up some, then went back out after adjusting the profec b for external wastegate. well i floor it but keep my eye on the boost gauge, im in second floor it, build boost, spin the hell out of the tires, then notice that the boost just went to 22psi. i was like whoa. this time i do a pull in 3rd and notice again the boost went to 22psi and quickly let off, at that time my i/c blew off. i put it back on then adjusted the profec b again to see if it would stop over boosting but nothing. so i gotta figure that out today. so far soo good the car. i love the way it spools up, hardly no difference compared to the 20g i had as far as spooling. when i fix a few things and figure out how to control boost ill be taking a trip down to the dyno to see what numbers i get on pump gas, stay tuned.

ps for u fwd guys, yea its going to be a mission keeping the wheels to the ground, but i think i can get it to stick

xPRSRIZDx said:
hrm sounds like JDMAWD to me (and looks like it from the picture you posted). You come back with another name since you got booted last time? :laugh: :laugh:

Give that man a cigar. :laugh: How ya been Amanda?

Sorry about the thread drift DSM. Did you wonder what that sound was the first time you shut the car off? I was saying "WTF is that"? :D

I see you have the oil tapped into the head... is there any reason why? I would think FP would call for it tapped to the oil pump.... I ask this because I have my turbo tapped into the head and I heard it couldn't deliver the sufficient supply of oil. Also, it's water cooled too right?

sp00ln said:
I see you have the oil tapped into the head... is there any reason why? I would think FP would call for it tapped to the oil pump.... I ask this because I have my turbo tapped into the head and I heard it couldn't deliver the sufficient supply of oil. Also, it's water cooled too right?

Ball Bearing turbos use oil as bearing lubricant not to create a bearing surface. A fine mist of oil is all that's required.

Razor Beak said:
Ball Bearing turbos use oil as bearing lubricant not to create a bearing surface. A fine mist of oil is all that's required.

WOW!! Talk about the pot calling the kettle BLACK! Kevin said the exact same thing about a year ago. I bet it is JDM. You loser. Will the Mods ban this Ass Clown, before he gets out of control.

Razor Beak said:

:barf:

Ghost1984 said:
i agree.

That is a huge turbo, goodluck with that and have fun. :thumb:
Nah, I was talking about Razor beak. Hopefully dsm holds out like a champ. But for Razor beak...if that is Ananda...why man, why? Why do you flame and bring the attention to yourself? You're style has become way too noticeable.

i just ignore jackasses,

anyways, the more and more i drive this car with this turbo the more i want to keep driving it. im in the middle of trying to stop this tiny oil leak, and once i do i hope to go out to the dyno next week to see what i can put down on pump, comparing 18 thru 21-22psi. ill post of the results when i get them. im really excited especially since on dsmtalk theres a guy that ran 11.5@121mph on pump with 3 gallons of 110 in it, and that was at 21psi. cant wait.

dsm said:
listen ****, if there are 50 reviews out there i dont care, im number 51, if everyone thought like u reviews wouldve stopped after the first one. so get over it. go back to your honda forums, or are u tired of hearing about these turbos and just wish u had one?!?!? poor poor baby. save your weekly allowance maybe in 3 yrs u can buy one.
No need to let someone get you annoyed like this. Some may not recognize this guy's antics, but rest assured, there are those of us who do. Some people just refuse to change their ways - always trying to do whatever they can to see if they can get someone to lose their temper. You know JDM, it you would just quit doing this type of shit, we wouldn't have had to ban you in the first place.

Very nice man, can't wait to get mine now. They actually just called me today and told me they got in a whole bunch of cartridges and my turbo will be shipping tomorrow. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Yeah Amanda you have hall of us fooled. :rolleyes: The first thing "Razor Beak" did is start flaming about the Pacesetter again. Just like you left off. :laugh:

Anyway, back to DSMs turbo. What O2 housing did you use, I cant tell from the pics.

seems strange that some guy comes into a thread and talks shit ... then people ID him as a former member and then the "former member" suddenly reappears as if he somehow sensed there was a thread that included his name on dsmtuners?!? :confused:

Why did amanda get banned the first time anyways? Just curious.

1fast97gsx said:
seems strange that some guy comes into a thread and talks shit ... then people ID him as a former member and then the "former member" suddenly reappears as if he somehow sensed there was a thread that included his name on dsmtuners?!? :confused:

Why did amanda get banned the first time anyways? Just curious.

Lets not go there, just keep the thread on topic.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back