The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Fp 3052 with stock bottom end

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pest007

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 31, 2008
montreal, Quebec_Canada
Hey everyone, let me start by saying this before everyone gets their "search button" pitch forks out. #I do extensive research as I call it every night about different aspects of tuning a Dsm. #Here is a list of my supporting mods for the 3052. #255lpg, fpr, 680cc (I know I need at least 750cc), dsmlink, fuel rail, cometic HG, Arp head studs, 264/264, TI springs and retainers, greedy 24v ic and all hard pipes. #Ok time for the question! #I am currently tuning a e316g and love it! #I love when it hits full boost and from what I have been reading the 3052 hits full spool by 35k rpm. #To me that's the biggest selling point. #Is this true? #And I have pretty much a stock bottom end and I was wondering how well it can handle the 400-450 hp range I'm looking to get. #I recently did a compression test and the results were a-1. #And at which psi would I be able to run for 400whp. #I'm looking for people who have had first hand experience with this turbo, also my car is fwd so input from the fwd guys would be very appreciated. #Thanks in advance for the help.

Stick it on your car and find out how much fun it is. I don't know what else to say. My spool times with a 2.3L motor won't be what yours are with a 2.0. That said, I made over 400ft/lbs to the wheels before 4000rpm with the FP3052. I previously had a 16g on the car and there's no way I'd ever switch back.

I have the fp3065 on a 2.3 stroker and love it.

I've never heard a anything negative about this turbo. Other than price this is my first choice for sure. I hear ppl talk about the s256ett and say those turbos are outdated. But these 30 series turbo seem like they will be in style for ages!

So no one went for 3052 on stock bottom end! Or was my post too long and boring to read?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back