The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

fp 3052 with results..soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG Ouch man that sucks bad. I think its time for you to pick up a Kaaz center diff, they are expensive as hell but well worth it I think, plus it looks like you dont have much of a choice but to replace it ;)

Later | "B"

yea same here...it worked the other day and then i wanted to show my freind the clip and it no worky! :confused:

I made a 12.05 pass at 117 with the 3052... It was 3 am and I couldn't drive though. The track was slick (dew), I missed 2nd, and the tune was far from final. Went back a couple weeks ago looking for a solid 11 second pass, but I broke the trans instead. :|

Shep has the tranny right now. I'll return to the track ASAP and post results.

DSMTurbos said:
fix that problem!

here you go

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Description
New spider gear sets for G742 series 2 1/2 ton 6x6 trucks.

Does that really fit? If so, hows about a part number? Also, is that from the Mitsu dealership?

Boost Junkie said:
I made a 12.05 pass at 117 with the 3052... It was 3 am and I couldn't drive though. The track was slick (dew), I missed 2nd, and the tune was far from final. Went back a couple weeks ago looking for a solid 11 second pass, but I broke the trans instead. :|

Shep has the tranny right now. I'll return to the track ASAP and post results.
How much psi did were you running? Cams? Intake mani?

Well, while my car is broke as hell in the garage, one of my friends just ran an 11.2 at 126 at the shootout. This was on a 3052, damn near full weight 1g, stock head and mani, at 27psi. Impressive if you ask me.

super95awd said:
Well, while my car is broke as hell in the garage, one of my friends just ran an 11.2 at 126 at the shootout. This was on a 3052, damn near full weight 1g, stock head and mani, at 27psi. Impressive if you ask me.
DAMN!! OMG

Despite my name I have a 91 Talon AWD. I ran an 11.58 @ 121 at 21 psi. I have pics of the turbo in my gallery if you want to see it. I haven't been able to turn the boost up recently because off some odd tuning issues I am having. Once I get them sorted and get my hands on a new trans I plan on turning up the boost quite a bit. My goal is high tens and I think this turbo will get me there. I just have to do a lot of practicing because I shift sloooow. LOL.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

looks good! :thumb:

not bad and u and i have similar mods, actually if not the same. im really excited about this turbo. all i want is 11's and i think its a trip at the track away. this thing pulls and pulls as u go thru the gears. i read your review and was very impressed. like i said before i hope to get to the dyno soon im really excited to see the numbers i can put down.

dsm said:
heres a video, the colors are a little messed up but the vid is good thx to my friend mike.

this is at 16psi, egts at 780 at wot 3rd gear redline pump gas, with two other passangers ,will have more later
Click here

very nice video man.. car sounds good.. vids like these make me want o2/wastegate dump..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back