The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Eagle talon swap evo 4G63T from Belarus

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zubas

Probationary Member
Nov 22, 2014
Minsk, Europe
Hello everyone. Put the engine from sending evo V.
42garage customs *

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

More information in the logbook. http://www.drive2.ru/r/chrysler/984841/

How was it welding in all the motor mounts and such? Or is this a tsi model that had the 420a first? Seems like the motor is angled, like lower on the trans side? Is it just the pics or? Looks strange to me thats all. Would make me worry about proper oil flow.

Last edited:
AWD...

[DOUBLEPOST=1417635954][/DOUBLEPOST]

Geez... I think youre the first to do this swap while still keeping the car AWD! Nice

What transmission did you use for awd? Also are using 99 ecu?

Nice Rota p45R! I am contemplating buying this set but how do you go about fitting 18x10 +20 in the rear? Cutting, rolling.. what else?

Beautiful car man! Keep up the awesome work!

Roll out the arch. It is best to take flight ET35[DOUBLEPOST=1417706584][/DOUBLEPOST]ecu evo 8
transmission evo5 avd[DOUBLEPOST=1417706660][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys need help. Had an accident need front bumper.

Bought the car, my good friend 7 years ago from the United States. So I bought it back without parumesyatsev engine and suspension, body only and decided to put there all at once from Evo.[DOUBLEPOST=1417810212][/DOUBLEPOST]Bought the car, my good friend 7 years ago from the United States. So I bought it back without parumesyatsev engine and suspension, body only and decided to put there all at once from Evo.

I'm so f***ing jealous you have evo drivetrain in your talon. How did you get the transfercase and axles to fit? Any pictures of underneath the car?
Rear subframe with gear, propeller shaft from Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4[DOUBLEPOST=1418030505][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm also curious about why the engine/transmission are tilted. Is that because it wouldn't fit level with the fabricated mounts or clearance with the transmission since it's from another car we don't have in this country? Does the drive train still function properly with the tilt? Still looks great though, very impressed.

Also...why do all that work to swap in an Evo motor? Was the DSM 4G63T hard to get parts for over there or something?
This is probably the case Dsm parts are not just getting hard to find but when you find them they are 3 times the cost they use to be for this reason I have been raiding the pick a part junk yards all over Atlanta and stripping every dsm I see. I found an untouched 2g Gst yesterday and went to town taking sensors, body parts and every thing I deemed hard to find. LOL By the way awesome job OP!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back