The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

DSMTuners Sponsored Greg Collier "WINS" 2005 Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought I'd seen a picture with one installed before. I just need to do some research on them to make sure the helmet I get will be both 2005 compliant and hans compatible. Funny you should mention the fire since I just gave my gf the idea of an in car fire extinguisher for Christmas LOL

mavisky said:
Funny you should mention the fire since I just gave my gf the idea of an in car fire extinguisher for Christmas LOL

Kyle,

Funny you should mention Fire Suppresion systems. LOL I'm in the process of installing one in mine now. It's not as state of the art as Greg's (He has an excellent system) but it's better than the one hand held halon I have in it now. :D

Tom
edit) remove pixs

Congratulations on winning your second Championship, Greg. Back to back titles is quite an achievement. You thoroughly deserve it and I'm really pleased for you.

By the way, this commentary is the best one so far!! ;)

Mike Schumacher said:
Congratulations on winning your second Championship, Greg. Back to back titles is quite an achievement. You thoroughly deserve it and I'm really pleased for you.

By the way, this commentary is the best one so far!! ;)

Hey Mike... a local San Diego boy, what part of town are you in? I drove by the 1/8 mile races at Qual Com tonight, there must have been over a couple hundred cars in line waiting for their runs. OMG
I was thinking about taking the "Flying Banana" down there and finishing off the motor :shhh: :nono:

Greg LOL

Greg Collier said:
Hey Mike... a local San Diego boy, what part of town are you in? I drove by the 1/8 mile races at Qual Com tonight, there must have been over a couple hundred cars in line waiting for their runs. OMG
I was thinking about taking the "Flying Banana" down there and finishing off the motor :shhh: :nono:

Greg LOL

I would like to have joined you there and got a couple of laps in it myself before you pulled the trigger. WHOO HOO

Greg,

I always knew you would pull it off. ;) A big CONGRATULATIONS from the east coast! :thumb: What you've done for our communitty is what most of us have dreams of. That tiny laser is quite the vehicle and the driver is definately on "the man" list. Again, congratulations and good luck next year with the new setup! I smell a three-peat.

Black95TSIawd said:
Greg,
I always knew you would pull it off. ;) A big CONGRATULATIONS from the east coast! :thumb: What you've done for our communitty is what most of us have dreams of. That tiny laser is quite the vehicle and the driver is definately on "the man" list. Again, congratulations and good luck next year with the new setup! I smell a three-peat.

It's so cool to be getting congrats from all the DSMers around the country... I'm soooo glad I didn't screw up :nono:

Thanks again!
Greg ROFL

Greg Collier said:
The guy with the Ferrari's believe it or not is the owner of SAMSUNG. His name is Jay Lee, and when Jay Lee talks.... his helicopter lands WTF
Maybe Jay would like to sponsor a winning car.

Steve

steve said:
Maybe Jay would like to sponsor a winning car.

Steve

How cool would that be... but then he'd probably make me drive one of his damn
Ferrari's OMG WTF

Greg Collier said:
How cool would that be... but then he'd probably make me drive one of his damn
Ferrari's OMG WTF

Well since we'd hate to have you leave the flying bannana on the wayside I'll drive one of his Ferrari's in your place. :thumb:

I have been following your threads all season, great write ups. Congratulations on the second win. That is a huge accomplishment. Way to go! Showing all those expensive cars what a DSM is :D

DrDSMGSX said:
I have been following your threads all season, great write ups. Congratulations on the second win. That is a huge accomplishment. Way to go! Showing all those expensive cars what a DSM is :D

It still hasn't sunk in that the season is over... we just unloaded the car yesterday. I checked the water before I started it up and found it was about a quart and a half low. I added water and she turned right over and purred like a frigging wild cat. I am so amazed with these engines, it just blows me away...

Thank you for experiencing my season with me, what more can I ask? :thumb:

Greg :D

greg, are ya gonna send in another write-up to grassroots like last year? that was funny, im like "hey, i know this guy"

Microrcdude said:
greg, are ya gonna send in another write-up to grassroots like last year? that was funny, im like "hey, i know this guy"

In actuality they asked me for a hi-res photo and info about my car last year. Then "they" wrote it in the first person, I was a little surprised. OMG I thought the caption DIAMOND STARS FOREVER was kind of cool though.
GRM did send a photographer to my Willow Springs race this year with intent of a future article in 2006. I'll believe it when I see it... ;)

Hey Greg, its Miguel, the guy that went to talk to you at Buttonwillow with the DSMtuners shirt. Just wanted to say it was great going up their, and watching the "flying banana" tear-up the track. Their was a whole mess of cars spining out. I was great going up their for the first time, and definately I'll be going back next season, just keep us posted. One more thing, I love your taillights, were did you get them from? Well Congrats again and keep up the great work. :thumb: :dsm:

gogeta690 said:
Hey Greg, its Miguel, the guy that went to talk to you at Buttonwillow with the DSMtuners shirt. Just wanted to say it was great going up their, and watching the "flying banana" tear-up the track. Their was a whole mess of cars spining out. I was great going up their for the first time, and definately I'll be going back next season, just keep us posted. One more thing, I love your taillights, were did you get them from? Well Congrats again and keep up the great work. :thumb: :dsm:

Hey Miguel,

It was so cool to see some Tuners at the track for the last race, I appreciate your support :thumb: The stock cars guys were definitely out of hand but they seem to love the bumping, banging, and smashing. The lights are clear Altezza lights painted with "Michael's craft store hobby leaded glass red paint.

Thanks again...
Greg :D

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gave me hope to finish my car ROFL !! I have a pic of your car framed in my garage next to the old skool SCCA pictures I bought off ebay!. Thanks for the great season updates too. :thumb: You're my hero :rocks:

SolidBoostTSi said:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gave me hope to finish my car ROFL !! I have a pic of your car framed in my garage next to the old skool SCCA pictures I bought off ebay!. Thanks for the great season updates too. :thumb: You're my hero :rocks:

That's so cool, anything to help to get your DSM back out on the road :rocks:

Greg ;)

"Did you ever Knooow that you're my Heeerrrooo? I can fly faster than an Enzooo...You're the booost in my turrrbooo..."

jwaked said:
We want videos, we want videos. LOL

I have so many race tapes it's ridiculous... Between "work" and preparing for races I don't have the time to digitize and get them up on a site. They just sit there and collect dust :sosad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back