The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sponsorship 3rd Race Greg Collier

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBstar said:
Good job man, I hope you keep that lead in the points. And hey when you retire from racing you could just become a writer LOL. :thumb: Love your writeups keep up the good work.

A writer? "Greg the writer.........", hey that sounds kinda cool! A writer huh? In my dreams LOL!

Thanks for the support :thumb:

Greg ROFL ROFL

tsiboosted said:
Another AWESOME story Greg. Too bad about the egnition fuse man. So at least you are still 55 points clear of second. Should be more, but hey. Thats racing I guess. Keep up the GREAT work man.

In racing anything can happen. I've never seen the twin turbo 933 "DNS"! He was probably pissed off, and all he had to do was run on Sunday to take over in points.

Thanks

Greg ROFL ROFL

Glad you found the short Greg, stick it to em next time pal.

Oh and that new video system sounds badass. Can't wait for you to run the next race with that thing in there.

mavisky said:
Glad you found the short Greg, stick it to em next time pal.

Oh and that new video system sounds badass. Can't wait for you to run the next race with that thing in there.

Hey Kyle, It really was the luck of the draw that I found it. Had the whole interior and engine bay apart (what a mess).

The video should be cool....... I'm hoping it'll make the car go faster WTF

Greg ROFL ROFL

Greg Collier said:
Hey Kyle, It really was the luck of the draw that I found it. Had the whole interior and engine bay apart (what a mess).

I've played that game before

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

man your almost there just keep up the good work everyone will be chasing you wait and see LOL. peace don't do anything i would ROFL

SBstar said:
Nice vid, I especially liked those black marks going off the track a little after turn 6 :confused:

Those particular skid marks were made by a girl stock car driver in an earlier race. She took out one of her competitors, and he was pissed off big time. He lost the whole front left side of his car :mad:

Greg ROFL ROFL

i just realized that the porsche that had problems...his problems prolly cost more than your whole car :D :tease:

awesome writeup again...i have no idea how you compete with those cars..most of them have more power than you...stock. ridiculously good driving on your part. how fast were they going on the straights? i'd assume they prolly be able to squeeze out quite a bit more top end?

SBstar >black marks going off the track a little after turn 6
Greg >Those particular skid marks were made by a girl stock car driver in an earlier race. She took out one of her competitors, and he was pissed off big time. He lost the whole front left side of his car

Dang... I'll have to remember that.
I always thought that was the short cut to the finish line. :cry: LOL!

Tom

otofmyway6 said:
i just realized that the porsche that had problems...his problems prolly cost more than your whole car :D :tease:

awesome writeup again...i have no idea how you compete with those cars..most of them have more power than you...stock. ridiculously good driving on your part. how fast were they going on the straights? i'd assume they prolly be able to squeeze out quite a bit more top end?

That's the cool thing about road racing. You can have a ton of power but you still have to slow down through the turns. The big sweeper between turns 8 and 9 is a balls out power drift at 170 mph that sling shots out onto the front straight. I have a tendency to lift just before turn 9 because the edge of the track comes up real quick (but I think everybody does a little). If I could master that turn I could be a hell of a lot more competitive. You also gotta figure I drive a big ol Dodge Ram as my daily driver so the only real seat time I get is when I race (excuses...excuses). A buddy of mine tells me I drive my 6600 lb. truck like my race car... a little scary for him at times! :cry:

Thanks

Greg ROFL ROFL

AWESOME videos Greg !!!!....Glad you fond the short in the car too bro. Keep up the GREAT job in the Super Unlimited class man. A 55 point lead is still a 55 point lead man. GREAT job !!!

tsiboosted said:
AWESOME videos Greg !!!!....Glad you fond the short in the car too bro. Keep up the GREAT job in the Super Unlimited class man. A 55 point lead is still a 55 point lead man. GREAT job !!!

The Willow video is a teaser with a more lengthly edit to come........

Thanks

Greg ROFL ... ROFL

Thats kewl man. It gives us GREAT insight of what you see and it helps with the articles now to give us a pictorial to think about while reading them. :thumb:

terefic181 said:
Dang... I'll have to remember that.
I always thought that was the short cut to the finish line. :cry: LOL!

Tom

I think I tried that shortcut one time and almost ripped off my front spoiler WTF

gReG :rocks:

As mentioned quite often before me, very good write up as always! When is your next race? Good Luck and i'm looking forward to your next journal of the days events :)

Violater101 said:
As mentioned quite often before me, very good write up as always! When is your next race? Good Luck and i'm looking forward to your next journal of the days events :)

Next race is June 11-12 in about two weeks. I'm glad the read isn't getting boring. Maybe next write up I'll talk about the sexy umbrella girls that keep the sun out of our eyes when we're sitting in grid before a race.

Thanks

Greg ROFL

Greg,
Great write-ups, keep up the good work. Just wanted to let you know that my friends and I will be at Willow Springs on July 10-11. I have a DSM, but another of my good friend has a 93 Sentra Se-R that he's going turbo'd soon. I want to show them that FWD DSM's have potential to road race. Well good luck and see you @ Willow Springs.
Miguel :thumb:

gogeta690 said:
Greg,
Great write-ups, keep up the good work. Just wanted to let you know that my friends and I will be at Willow Springs on July 10-11. I have a DSM, but another of my good friend has a 93 Sentra Se-R that he's going turbo'd soon. I want to show them that FWD DSM's have potential to road race. Well good luck and see you @ Willow Springs.
Miguel :thumb:

That's great!! There should be a lot of TUNERS there. The NASA give-a-way passes are that same weekend so there should be another DSM and 2-EVOs running this event. I've already reserved garage no. 8, the one at very end, so the shade will be good for the heat of the day there. :thumb:
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you at the track........

Greg ROFL ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back