The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sponsorship 3rd Race Greg Collier

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just wondering, but why did you paint the car? Im not really used to the new look, but it looks awesome.

Microrcdude said:
Just wondering, but why did you paint the car? Im not really used to the new look, but it looks awesome.

Sponsors, sponsors, sponsors! They couldn't see their logos. As a matter of fact one of the sponsors has changed his graphics on the car twice this year so far. I like the yellow, it really makes the car stand out and gives it a different look. It's almost like driving a new car.

Greg ROFL ROFL

Have you tried running goodyears? on our car, its faster with goodyears than any other tire weve tested

Microrcdude said:
Have you tried running goodyears? on our car, its faster with goodyears than any other tire weve tested

Yeah, we ran Good Years for a year but found the new Hoosier S04's lasted longer. Oh yeah, check out my new commentary I just posted.....

Greg ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back