The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Greg Collier okay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Chris,

We're all good. The past week has been pretty scary-insane. The first couple of days of fire they were predicting it would make it to Pacific. Fortunately we were out of the path of this blaze, but we did have stuff packed ready for our exodus if necessary. It was strange constantly hearing the emergency broadcasting system belch out that disgusting noise over the radio and then announce new evacuation areas. Sort of an eerie “end of the world as we know it” kind of feeling. You can actually see the air you’re breathing… it’s like smoking a carton of cigarettes everyday!

My best friend’s sister wasn’t so lucky as she and her husband lost their house in Poway. That area is near Rancho Bernardo where all the national news networks were doing all their broadcasting. She and her husband were finally let in to the neighborhood yesterday to find their house literally melted to the ground.

San Diego is still a time bomb ready to explode. The drought has taken its toll on all the plants and brush here so there are still a lot of areas that could go from a minor spark.

For now we’re good to go… but our fire season still has 2-months to go!

Glad to hear you and your home are ok, it sounds pretty bad out there.

I shot him a email to make sure he was ok about a week ago before I found this post, I started remembering the drive there to pick up the Car and I started remembering all the vegetation around that area. My hearts go out to everyone affected by the fire.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back