The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM's in movies and TV.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopGear America season 3 episode 7. it was a nice talon until tanner foust killed it.

You mean the super clean 1ga talon Tanner foust was driving..

Red door stop on black wheels..Are you sure you even like these cars?

I was just being an a**. I do like these cars, though I don't care much for the 1g design. I liked the car enough, but i feel when you go with a black wheel on a brightly colored car; it looks like your rolling a set of giant steelies. :barf:

Edit I guess there's some exceptions...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You mean the super clean 1ga talon Tanner foust was driving..

Red door stop on black wheels..Are you sure you even like these cars?

It broke my heart watching that 1ga get tormented. :barf: And the cake. ugh i would have been like "alright, out of the damn car now!" Then they just put it on a balloon(stripped but still) like its just some car:shhh:... The VW van was pretty funny when he turned it into a carriage ride with that mule.

You do know that they didnt ruin the Talon that Tanner was driving right.. If not, take a closer look at the video clip.
That's correct. I watched that episode last night and it was pretty obvious they didn't just take the windows out of it before making the Talon fly. LOL

No drivetrain and no interior for sure so I'm almost positive there wasn't anything under the hood either. That being said, I'd still be pissed if that were my DSM after the baja through the desert and getting rear ended breaking that pinata.

Hopefully the show covered all damage that was done and cleaned everything up for the owner before giving it back. Still, I'm not a fan of the Top Gear USA show. Those guys are NOT funny and the only one that has any business of being on it is Tanner, those other two are idiots with a drivers license.

:dsm:

Closer look still needed... [/sentence fragment]

...and post count doesn't even count in here.

You guys just need to band together and sue TG USA for all the sleepless nights from the torment of watching that show that the dsm community has suffered since it aired ROFL

You guys just need to band together and sue TG USA for all the sleepless nights from the torment of watching that show that the dsm community has suffered since it aired ROFL

Seriously LOL...I feel like the only one who actually enjoyed there being a super clean 1G on a TG finally. And, as a bonus, it was the most reliable car out of the three. ROFL

I thought he had a bit of attachment to the car too, unlike the other two. When Tanner was rear-ended playing that pinata game towards the end there he seemed really upset he got hit.

I thought he had a bit of attachment to the car too, unlike the other two. When Tanner was rear-ended playing that pinata game towards the end there he seemed really upset he got hit.

Exactly what came to mind here.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back