The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM's in movies and TV.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In the tv series "Viper" from the mid to late 90's, there were always 2G talons in them (funny that just about every car in that series was a Chrysler product LOL).

Nate

Sons of Anarchy they have a 1g Chiltons in their shop

Was just watching season 1 episode 2, about 20 min into it, they have a 2g eclipse kicking some muscle car's ass :hellyeah: This show just gets better and better...icing on the cake for me!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a white 1g dsm in a rerun episode of House, not sure what season though.
it was seen swerving around some kids car, then the kid crashed his car into a truck. my brother probably knows what episode it was.
the x files season 5 not sure what episode a 1g dsm is seen parked in a parking garage.

Dodgeball a true underdog story. In the bar where Ben stiller shows off his dodge ball crew. There is a laser right next to a blazer!

:D watch it!!! Hahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 270
Fast 6 has a glimpse of the old 2g in it

Are you talking about in the title sequence?

Are you talking about in the title sequence?

EDIT: Just watched Fast and Furious 6 and in the title sequence there are some shots of the bright green Eclipse from the original F&F. Since I was only 11 when the first one came out, it's nice to finally see a 2g on the big screen! :hellyeah: Haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a real nice blue panda 2ga talon on counts customs last night while they were lookking at bike they bought.

Was just about to post about this. About 7 minutes in on the episode titled, "Change of Heart".

It's a GSX too.

That scene is a great reminder of how far ahead of its time the styling of the 2nd generation was when seeing a 2g among other 90s cars.

I know I posted before but I recently found a new one on tv. Couldn't find the video online unfortunately....

It was on an episode of "America's Worst Police Videos". A man in a red 1g talon turbo gets spooked by a cop following him. The idiot freakin' flips the car onto its roof after a left turn.

Stir of echoes, about half way though when the babysitter takes the kid, Kevin bacon runs out to the street and gets the "red vision flash" a 2g is driving by in the traffic

Has anyone mentioned the SOB's on Top gear that destroyed that nice looking red 1g talon. They did talk it up some in the beginning but like usual they destroy the cars.

Looked it up season 3 episode 7

Last edited:
One of the csi shows had a kid showing off with his head out the sunroof in a 2G, he was decapitated by some cable.

Figure someone already posted it its old, but I just saw this one, CSI MIAMI SEASON 5 episode 7. Stunt is called a "jack in the box" they said, it will be fun they said...

Figure someone already posted it its old, but I just saw this one, CSI MIAMI SEASON 5 episode 7. Stunt is called a "jack in the box" they said, it will be fun they said...

Typical. That is how the general public views Eclipse owners. Thanks a lot Fast and Furious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDTBLSkUmYk]The Spectacular Now Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Shailene Woodley Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

About 10 seconds into trailer there's a '96 Monarch Pearl Green Spyder.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back