The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM's in movies and TV.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigglesworth87

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 7, 2003
San Diego, California
Anybody see a DSM in a movie or music video? Was it in the background or was some rappa rollin one with dubs? If you have seen one on the Big screen tell me where. I will give you one that i noticed the other night, It is in the movie Old School. The scene that it is in is right after "Blue" dies and it is during the furneral scene. Very noticable beauty!:D

:thumb: :talon:

Aretha Franklin or someone drives a spyder, my mom showed me it on one of those shows on TV

my mom dont watch cribs, it wasnt on mtv, i dont know what it was

Originally posted by P8ntBalla
wait a minute, you mean to tell me that theres an episode of cribs in which the people own something other than a sl55 and an escalade? you, sir, are a liar :rolleyes:

i saw an episode where I think it was patty labelle that had a nice lookin sport bike LOL

anybody remember that low budget video on mtv or bet that had nothing but ford focus in them all over the place?

Brendon

there's a really ghetto 10-10-321 type service that runs a commerial at night. it's set on a street, and parked on that street is the car you see below. well, it's not mine, but I thought it was awesome to see a twin of my car on a commercial.

I was watching some Even Stevens on the disney channel a long time ago and there was a 2G, with the turbo trim (Spoiler, skirts, front and back bumper etc etc..." It was silver.

Originally posted by BGRIPTP
Aretha Franklin or someone drives a spyder, my mom showed me it on one of those shows on TV

it was Diana Ross on celebrites uncensored...she had a green 99 spyder gs

there was a (i think)white 2g turbo at the end of "sixth sense" when they were in the car talking.

Originally posted by P8ntBalla
wait a minute, you mean to tell me that theres an episode of cribs in which the people own something other than a sl55 and an escalade? you, sir, are a liar :rolleyes:

I have to agree. Ride with Funkmaster flex is the sameway. I don't think he's visited anyone's house that didn't have an Escalade, and I'm talking about every episode aired. The drummer from Blink 182 had a nice BMW 760 though, with a built in fridge in the back :)

The Cable Guy. When Mathiew is walking out of work after just being fired, and he is going through the parkade, and all the alarms are flashing at him. The car parked beside his is a 2G.

i was watching without a trace like an hour ago and they showed the back of a 1g talon sitting in traffic.
i didnt even search for this i just found it... what are the odds?

i also saw one on without a trace it was the episode with the hurricane and its shows a new chevy blazer followed by a i think green or black 2g driving in the rain it was cool.

nick

Originally posted by x628x

i didnt even search for this i just found it... what are the odds?
According to the stats on the main Forums page, almost 70,000 to one. Still not good enough to make buying a Lotto ticket a wise choice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back