The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM's in movies and TV.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shallow Hal, about halfway through when they meet the cripple guy in the street, black 97 or 98 Talon parked where they meet.

Cool! I was looking for a thread like this one. I'll give you guys a few.

In the show Southland, A yellow 2G AWD is racing against a Grand National GNX. they cause a police car to crash into a telephone pole.

In Transformers 3, a green/bluish 2G is seen near the end. The camera pans past it. There are also other angles, too.

I dont know the name of the commercial, but a mechanic is singing but forgets to let go of the car lift switch. It crushes a white 2G with the barrier at the top of the lift.

And who could forget the VW GTI commercial when they toss a man's riced out 2G in a catapult then give him a brand spankin' new VW? They did it with other cars too, but the DSM one was the most dramatic.

Ive also seen a 1g talon AWD on "wildest police chase videos". I think it was purple, cant remember. But the driver gave the 5.0 police mustang a run for his money. He even nearly got away a few times!

In the Hangover

Dude really.... Did you even look through this thread before you posted that.. Do you honestly think that someone in the last 3.5 years did NOT post in any of these 22 pages that there was a 2g in that movie?? Thats like saying there was an Eclipse in The Fast and the Furious. Im pretty sure even my sisters unborn child knows that..

Dude really.... Did you even look through this thread before you posted that.. Do you honestly think that someone in the last 3.5 years did NOT post in any of these 22 pages that there was a 2g in that movie?? Thats like saying there was an Eclipse in The Fast and the Furious. Im pretty sure even my sisters unborn child knows that..

Thank you!

On the tv show House M.D., there is an episode where Amanda Seyfried steals a Porsche and is racing down the road, she passes a 1g

Also on House M.D. there is an episode where Detective Tritter has Dr. Wilson's car towed and you can see a 2g spyder in the background.

I've been reading through a couple of these but there's way too many comments with no movies in them. So in case they were already mentioned I'm sorry :p

Michel Vaillant, 2003 (French movie) has a rally Talon
attachment.php

Blade Trinity, 2004 Car chase with a Silver 1g, decent chase too.

I applaud you on your first find. The second one has been mentioned now 21 times in this thread. The below is nothing personal against you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For future reference, don't know if a movie has been mentioned yet and don't want to read through all the ridiculous posts? Follow this quick and dirty guide to help!

So you saw a DSM in a movie and want to post in this thread? Surely no one else in the history of this website has ever seen that, either. Before posting, better make sure. Try searching this thread by clicking the "Search this Thread" option outlined in green, typing in the movie title in the search box, and hitting the "Go" button outlined in blue.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What does the site's search engine have to say about that?

Oh dear. It appears this DSM has been seen by a few other people so I guess I won't waste everyone's time by posting it again. But I could have sworn I saw a DSM in that other movie...

What does the site's search engine have to say about that?

Success! Now I can proceed with a meaningful reply to this thread.

The best part is -- this trick works for all threads on this site! Looking for something specific in the "Questions for Justin" thread but don't feel like reading the whole thing? Try multiple combinations of main keywords for what you are after and you'll likely find someone has probably already asked the same thing and it has likely been answered.

I applaud you on your first find. The second one has been mentioned now 21 times in this thread. The below is nothing personal against you.

No worries, I figured it might have been considering its popularity. Good to know though. Either way, wouldn't it be a good idea to just post a list of all the ones that were mentioned on the first page/first post in list form? Would make it an easier list for people wanting to see movies/shows with DSM in it as most won't know which to search for unless they already know which ones to look for already.

No worries, I figured it might have been considering its popularity. Good to know though. Either way, wouldn't it be a good idea to just post a list of all the ones that were mentioned on the first page/first post in list form? Would make it an easier list for people wanting to see movies/shows with DSM in it as most won't know which to search for unless they already know which ones to look for already.

Probably. But that's well outside the realm of my control. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back