The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DSM's in movies and TV.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was watching Rush Hour and noticed two 2gs in traffic in the beginning.

Attachments

• rushhourdsm1.png
    rushhourdsm1.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 74
  • rushhourdsm2.png
    rushhourdsm2.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 79
House MD Season 1 Episode 11, Approximatly 1:05 the Chic Drives a porsche past a 1gb eclipse, then around 1:12 she gets behind the same car and passes it.

Stupid show.... how was the car that was just going the opposite direction now in front of the porsche?

I found one, The Walking Dead, Season 2, Episode 1! I dont have pics, but its when the kid wonders off and finds the pack of knifes in the truck, and falls out. Its a dark green 2g!

dont know if these are said but theres a red 1g in the move fled

and a i belive a blue 1g in a episode of entourage i saw last night

and did any one else notice the 2 tg dsms in the 1st fast and the furious? when brians in the supra in the end?

Last edited:
There was a street racing show on NatGeo the other night...plenty of DSMs spotted. BTW, if you live in Washington, own a 1g TSi, and are "running 15lbs", I'd like to punch you in the babymaker. Literally the FIRST car pulled over was this guy, and then he ricer-spoke. :(

The rest of you DSMers in that show should be ashamed at racing a bunch of 15sec FWD Hondas on the street. ;)

i think so it looks the same to me if not the same then a replica of it

the sexdrive one is a replica. There is a white rs in this independent film on netflix. I cant remember the name, its about some little kid that sings with his dad to win a competition but then realizes his dad is a ghost

There was a street racing show on NatGeo the other night...plenty of DSMs spotted. BTW, if you live in Washington, own a 1g TSi, and are "running 15lbs", I'd like to punch you in the babymaker. Literally the FIRST car pulled over was this guy, and then he ricer-spoke. :(

The rest of you DSMers in that show should be ashamed at racing a bunch of 15sec FWD Hondas on the street. ;)

What was that show called?

Street Heat: High Speed Justice

Video -- Seattle Street Racing -- National Geographic (first 2 mins)

i always wanted to watch one of these but never make it down... i 100% would never compete in one of those... but i think it would be interesting to spectate all the honduhs. its funny cause kent has pacific raceways RIGHT THERE... why they need to take it off the track is beyond me.. i hear there are some high cash races there though

i hear the majority of the kent racers arent fast.... and that charger aint got shit on us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Black 1Ga spotted near the 35 minute mark of the biography, "The Ice Man, Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer."

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back