The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Door Side skirt diference 1ga gsx and gs models

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlashBack-Cro

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Zagreb, Europe
Hi all,

My door side skirts are cracked on GSX 1ga. Im looking for it for a while now. I was wondering is side skirts from 1ga gs model are the same as gsx. When i look some pictures on web i think that they are not the same?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Also, where can i get it to ship to Europe?

Last edited:
They are different, gs has smaller, less pronounced door skirts. IIRC, they're also slightly different styling, but it's been a while since I had some in hand.

I'd say I'd try to locate some (I'll keep an eye out) but I haven't seen many 1gs, let alone gsx's being parted out or at the junk yards lately.

Are we speaking GS non turbo? All the GS FWD turbo models I've seen are the same as GSX. GS non turbo were different. And to the OP the white circled items aren't side skirts. Thats the door moulding and as far as I know it's the same on all popup cars. 92 up fixed head lights cars it's different.

I investigated this a LONG time prior and on the off chance that I recall effectively, the GSX has novel side skirts - the non-GSX models aren't the equivalent. Ideally somebody will have the option to affirm this, however, as my memory sucks nowadays.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back