The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2ga Talon side skirt/door cap questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

007jimmy

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2012
Levittown, Pennsylvania
I was browsing through the local junkyards recently and came across some 2ga talon twisty side skirts with the door panels too. Of course there was no door caps on either side. I was wondering if there is a source that still carries these door caps for both sides. I can easily find 2ga eclipse door caps but would they work? These twisty skirts would look nice with the 2gb talon front bumper that I got for next to nothing (thanks joe). If anyone has any leads, please let me know. The color doesn't matter as long as they are not cracked/broken. Any info would be appreciated. I have called everywhere around here to no avail, also I was told that they were discontinued too. Any help would be appreciated!:thumb:

I would check jnztuning or thedsmgraveyard. Other than that, put up a wtb ad on here. Thats how I got my set. I dont see why eclipse caps wont work with talon caps But it will look "off". There different. Btw I love the twistys with gb bumpers.

The graveyard is outta stock and jnz has only listings for 95-96 eclipse door caps. Nothing on ebay, and craigslist isn't doing either. If I just get these caps I will be ready for paint and installation.:) I wont give up haha...

A WTB ad is next instore but I am computer illiterate on many things and it says I have to download a pic which I dont know how to do..:banghead::ohdamn::(

Yep that's them. I want your wheels.

Ive been looking all over for them but couldn't find 'em since i didnt know what year they belonged to.

got 'em 2 days ago :D

18x8 front
18x9 back

they belong on a 95-96 turbo talon. nothing else will work. id really like to take my stock eclipse 2Gb door caps and mold them into the twisty's this way i can keep my recently hard to find OEM 2g mud flaps.

Ive been looking all over for them but couldn't find 'em since i didnt know what year they belonged to.

got 'em 2 days ago :D

18x8 front
18x9 back

If I can source some from a local vendor and they have any in stock, Ill let you know. Best OE side skirts made.:D

Last edited:
they belong on a 95-96 turbo talon. nothing else will work. id really like to take my stock eclipse 2Gb door caps and mold them into the twisty's this way i can keep my recently hard to find OEM 2g mud flaps.

If I can source some from a local vendor and they have any in stock, Ill let you know. Best OE side skirts made.:D

well if you use the 2gb ecllipse caps youll have the corner sticking out a lot. I think ive tried them on before from a buddy parting out his car and i didnt like how it looked. He also had the driver side 2ga talon cap but i didnt take it (unfortunately):banghead: if i wouldve known how hard they are to find I wouldve taken it in a heart beat. :(

I was gonna hack up the 2gb door caps to make them flow into the twisties. This way if down the road I find a good set of twisty caps I can just swap them over if I don't like the 2gb ones.

Look at the partouts on all the Mitsu forums. I think I got a complete set of twisty's for <$100 shipped from a member on here doing a partout.

Oh ok. I didn't look at the timestamp from your previous post. I can't wait to put my twisty's on my 2GB.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back