1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G Possible Speed density issues with Ecmlink on 6 bolt bottom end/7 bolt head

Posted by B00stAddictedGsx, Jul 10, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. B00stAddictedGsx

B00stAddictedGsx Proven Member

Joined Oct 10, 2016
    bethlehem, Pennsylvania
    Hello, everyone, I managed to work through some issues with getting Ecmlink v3 to connect to my 97 Gsx Ecu over the last few weeks. I have now been able to connect and make the switch to speed density along with a Holset h1c. I am providing a MAP file in the hopes it can help with finding a possible solution as to why my car is now experiencing a no start situation. I do suspect that it could be due to a crank related DTC..but I am unsure if this could be due to the nature of having a 6bolt 7bolt hybrid OR simply needing to adjust settings and numbers (have it done by someone who understands) Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

1K  5

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. gofer

gofer Moderator

Joined Feb 18, 2006
    South Gilbert, Arizona
    ...troubleshoot the mechanical before you blame the tune, verify you're getting fuel/spark.

Street Build 15K  10  61

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    11.634 @ 126.050 · 2G DSM

2K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    manual · 2G DSM