The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got a P0335 crankshaft position sensor A circuit malfunction on my scanner and have no clue how to fix it

My car throws the same code randomly. It doesn't seem to effect anything though. I'll look into replacing CPS soon and see if that does anything.

New plugs, wires, injector seals, and no more nasty gas smell all the time. Just waiting for more parts to get here.

Cleaned my interior and ordered a porter cable 7424xp random orbital buffer with CCS pads.

Downshifted to 2nd to slow down to pull into a driveway and the car backfired like gunshots and everybody immediately turned their heads. Lol god I love my DSM

I decided that my fuel rail looked like crap next to the manifold i just polished so i polished the fuel rail also.

Did some wiring working on engine bay tightening things up, removing my maf translator to sell preparing for dsmlink.

Dropped the trans and pulled out my PTT clutch and flywheel so I could ship it back to PTT to get rebuilt. The clutch disks had worn down way past the wear limit.

pulled off my turbine housing for the second time in a week. ground more material out to try and eliminate my boost creep. we'll see if it works when I go to hockey tonight.

I got my god forsaken front wheel bearings out finally, cleaned it a bit, and put some read "TSi" badges on. Waiting for AWD ones to come in the mail..

Finally replaced my front o2 sensor that went out in july or august. No more 11.5-11.9 readings on my wideband at cruise and very light throttle anymore for me LOL. Now if my damn laptop could hold a charge for more than 5 minutes i could get started and the damn tuning with link.

Cleaned my interior and ordered a porter cable 7424xp random orbital buffer with CCS pads.

Good choice I got one a few years ago and am amazed at the results I get with it.

Make a list of the cutting power of the pads you got because if you use them in the wrong order it sucks as you can get micro scratching

My porting didn't solve my boost creep so I guess I'll have to get an external O2 dump. I really don't want to go to an external wastegate.

I took my talon over and gave my buddys IS300 a Jump. Payback for helpin me out when the TSI was getting the head redone.

Put this sweet swap into the GSX.......................................

but seriuosly i just put an apexi turbo timer in.

Attachments

• v8 swap.jpg
    v8 swap.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 49
I stumbled across one of the best deals I ever got. I bought a set a all but brand new kyb agx adjustable struts with eibach sportlines and a set of brembo drilled and slotted rotors for a 150 bucks and put them on today :D.

Took her out and met another dsm guy i have been trying to track down in my town for 8 months LOL. Then gave her the first 5250 rpm launch she has had since may. God that felt good LOL.

Started cleaning off the oxidation with canuba clear wax...

decided i will pay a professional to buff her out :)

Finally got around to starting my Gsx with the Evo8 computer I have for it. :D Then had to break into my own car because my friend decided it would be nice to lock my door with my car running.:banghead:

Took her 100+ for the first time in about a year.
Engine loved it, could hear her just screaming in excitement, haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back