The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

urgent..need help with CV Axle change on 93 talon DL 1.8 FWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wickedtalon93

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2011
East Dublin, Georgia
:banghead: Hey guys need help with a CV axle change in my 93 Eagle Talon DL 1.8L FWD. Iv found my parts but i need to make sure i have all the tools for the job, so my question is do i need any special tools and also if any of yal may know of a way to test to see what side has went bad. Any info is greatly appreciated thank you all DSM Tuners

You'll need an axle socket should be 32mm and a 1/2" breaker bar if you don't have impact. Other than that nothing special. 17mm socket & a decent hammer & small pry bar.

What went bad? You tell us. Why are you changing an axle when you're wondering what went bad? Tell us more info here. Grease everywhere? Boot torn? Knocking or clicking sound?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back