The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ugly betty 621hp 477tq holset

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What about running 2 044 pumps in parallel I have herd of people running around 800whp with that setup. My goal is around that number, however with my elevation being a factor I'm not sure if those pumps will support the fuel flow required.

For the cost of 2x 044's you can get a magnafuel pump. For the cost of the extra hardwire, plumbing etc. to run two parallel pumps, you'll be way ahead just adapting up from your current lines to the -10 I/O on the MP4303.

For the cost of 2x 044's you can get a magnafuel pump. For the cost of the extra hardwire, plumbing etc. to run two parallel pumps, you'll be way ahead just adapting up from your current lines to the -10 I/O on the MP4303.

good point, I might as well just get a big single pump like the mp4303 or the A1000, I'm gonna have to do some research. Thanks for the advice :thumb:

For the price of two 044 pumps you can buy a Magnafuel ProTuner 750 which is a rebuild-able pump that is made right here in Colorado springs and there costumer service is awesome. Plus there would be less fittings to buy which also makes it cheaper the Magnafuel pump is a bad ass pump my brother runs one as well as a few of my friends and they have had no problem with it at all. That's the pump I would buy if I had a fuel cell.

The Magnafuel pump is what these guys run and they go fast LOL
PFC hits 9.19 at Vegas IFO 2011 - YouTube

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I uploaded these but I am currently having trouble uploading more, its not done yet I still have to install my lexan windows.

After the Grabber Blue paint... you might as well toss some mustang cobra rims on it too.. LOL

nice build sheet ! Makes me want build mine.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back