The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My Holset Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edit: will post in the holset thread/start a new one.

Too tired after the dyno, thought this *was* the holset results thread for a minute!

I was limited by my fuel pump btw ;)

FYI, I did 575 on the Mustang on an HX-40 w/ a single walbro HP that I modified the bypass valve in and turned the voltage up to 17 volts w/ a boost a pump.. base pressure set at 43 on 1200cc lucas injectors ... It doesnt hiccup at all... The reason I did this is I could not bring myself to drop $500+ on a fuel system to support just over 500.. I looked long and hard for a Boost A Pump and finally got one under $100 bucks and the Fuel pump mod is free.

PM If you need more info really Dual pumps is definitely a better way if $$ is not a big deal..Im a cheap skate.

FYI, I did 575 on the Mustang on an HX-40 w/ a single walbro HP that I modified the bypass valve in and turned the voltage up to 17 volts w/ a boost a pump.. base pressure set at 43 on 1200cc lucas injectors ... It doesnt hiccup at all... The reason I did this is I could not bring myself to drop $500+ on a fuel system to support just over 500.. I looked long and hard for a Boost A Pump and finally got one under $100 bucks and the Fuel pump mod is free.

PM If you need more info really Dual pumps is definitely a better way if $$ is not a big deal..Im a cheap skate.

Yup I was there for that one!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back