The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honestly no one would expect it. The larger the wing, the more of a surprise.

I remember when that green on green 1g with the huge ricer wing showed up at the shootout years ago and started running low 11's everybody was like "WTF mate?".... LOL

Honestly no one would expect it. The larger the wing, the more of a surprise.

Thats the whole point, honestly i think its a great idea if your wanting to make a sleeper though im not a bodykit fan.Truth be told, you could have plenty of people fooled making them think you are just a dumb ricer guy that doesnt know anything about cars but have seen fast and the furious, so you think your car is fast little do they know that it is hella fast haha! oem look ftw though!

I remember when that green on green 1g with the huge ricer wing showed up at the shootout years ago and started running low 11's everybody was like "WTF mate?".... LOL

people are full of suprises! haha

"Moded GSX"

1996 Eclipse GSX moded

Super fast! Beats V8's! Not Running! $6000

LOL

This car was doomed from day one. A local DSMer and I both tried to help this guy out by giving him advice and doing free work. The valve cover, exhaust manifold, etc was all done by other DSMer's, not him. He just kept doing stupid crap like cranking up the boost and then asking "what's that popping noise?". :ohdamn:

Bottom line, this car was beaten to death and not worth it's weight in scrap metal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back