The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

tach stopped working

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wondersb

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 25, 2008
medicine hat, AB_Canada
Hi all. This fall I parked my car and started putting all my new toys on it. One of the things that I did was put some colored wire looming in the engine compartment. when I finished I started it up and my tack did not work. I am thinking I must have broke a wire some where. My question is were dose the tack get the signal from the engine? It would save me a lot of time ripping it all apart again. thanks

Last edited:
first place i would start is the CAS. that is where the signal initiates from. after that try the power transistor.after that i would make sure you have a complete circuit from the ECU to the CAS. if that doesnt help them PM me and i will try to Help as much as possible. let me know how it goesgood luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back