The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

spark plug?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Read the Spark Plug FAQ It should help you make an informed decision as to what heat range of NGK spark plug you should use. :)

You say you want to push 350-400, but what do you have done to the car currently?

I have a magnaflow exhaust, injen short ram air intake, gospeed fmic, forced performance header, apex'i BOV, tuned at 15 psi, ACT 2600 clutch (put on before i bought it) and that should cover it. I guess you could've just looked at my profile :thumb:

Why, or how, are you "tuned" without any reason to be tuned?

Unless your profile isn't complete?

I guess you could've just looked at my profile
It's usually a matter of courtesy if you place the layout of your vehicle first hand in a post so all can see what you have and where they can offer help and suggestions instead them having to flip back and forth between the profile listing and the original post.

I guess you could've just looked at my profile :thumb:

It's your job to list the pertinent information in your posts not for people to go digging for it. It's one of the ways for you to show that you've applied some though to the question your asking.

Also, I'm so used to having to remind people to fill out their vehicle profiles when they ask similar questions, I don't even bother checking to see if they have it filled out anymore.

My bad, didn't really think about that. The guy who had it before me tuned it, so I assume since it runs at 15psi, but the guy before me took care of it like it was a piece of crap, not a godsend like i do

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back