The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Show off your DSMtuners Decal on your car!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ordered a pair of the OG stickers. :)
True OG stickers would look like this:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.


Wonder if anyone has those on their car still. I think I still have some laying around in a box that I kept.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be logged in to view this image or video.


:) been a long time, always wanted to represent. Better late than never! Good quality stickers too.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
True OG stickers would look like this:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.


Wonder if anyone has those on their car still. I think I still have some laying around in a box that I kept.
If you have some of those actual og stickers I'd totally buy a couple.
 
If you have some of those actual og stickers I'd totally buy a couple.
I would have to recreate them. I think I have one original set left that I'm holding on to. I'll have to look around again though to be sure.
 
Already posted in another thread but I'm kinda obsessed with this one. broke out some handy LED light bars and had some fun in a local park at night. My first attempt at light painting, turned out pretty good I think
The decal sure stands out LOL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 91-96 Auto DSM 300M Upgraded T-Case (USED)
    one of spares , brace is not included. Buyer covers shipping / fee.
    • The_Partout_Spot
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted PASSENGER DOOR LOWER MOLDING
    WANTED
    • LA_gst
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g 1999 eclipse gs-t spyder
    Very clean 2g spyder, only modifications is 14b turbo with 3inch exhaust. Well maintained and...
    • DSM B
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 1996 Talon TSI AWD
    1996 Talon TSI AWD $10,500- 90,421 miles ( will go up a little ) - clean title in hand -...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g power window motors. OEM
    RH and LH power window motors. OEM $40 each or $70 for the pair. Message 702-741-6987.
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top