The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Show off your DSMtuners Decal on your car!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
8,925
4,897
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
If you have a DSMtuners decal on your car, snap a photo of it and let's see it. And don't just give us a close up of the decal, let's see some cool backgrounds and locales - at the track, on the dyno, on a drive with some awesome scenery in the background. Get creative! Show your support for our community and let's turn this into a little bit of a friendly contest. Already posted one? Post more.

Need to order some decals?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Best I can get...
Tuners decal is on the 1/4 window and my dsm sticker is on top of the hatch...
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
This is from awhile ago...they still look the same though :thumb:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
new design. trapspeed, i got mine in 2 weeks.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Snapped this today even though I've had it on the car for weeks. It's hard to find a day to wash the car in this shitty weather. Didn't want to present it with salt all over the windows.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Dam I cant believe i dont have one with all the things going on in my window Lol gonna be ordering mine real; soon

Snapped this today even though I've had it on the car for weeks. It's hard to find a day to wash the car in this shitty weather. Didn't want to present it with salt all over the windows.

where can i get set like this man?
 
Dam I cant believe i dont have one with all the things going on in my window Lol gonna be ordering mine real; soon



where can i get set like this man?
Those are the old stickers, which haven't been available for a couple years or so. You can get a set similar to them in red/white in the Marketplace menu > DSMtuners Decals.
 
I'll snap a pix when mine comes in. So many assorted colors. I didn't know what to order for a red car. So I settle Anthracite. I'm thinking about ordering a dsmtuners shirt to wear for meets!
 
Those are the old stickers, which haven't been available for a couple years or so. You can get a set similar to them in red/white in the Marketplace menu > DSMtuners Decals.

Dammit, but i dont like the new ones, their so plain. i want the old ones. whoever decided to redo them should really reconsider going back to that old style. much better lookin IMHO

looks like i wont be getting a set after all then,...
 
Dammit, but i dont like the new ones, their so plain. i want the old ones. whoever decided to redo them should really reconsider going back to that old style. much better lookin IMHO

looks like i wont be getting a set after all then,...
Maybe you didn't see the one I was referring to? The option at the very bottom of the decals page looks very much like our logo and the old sticker design.
 
Ok are there any enthusiasts that purchased the DSMtuners decal on here just wanna see what they look like on your car! I know theres more than a handful out there that have them and would really like to see some great pics!
Heres a pic of mine
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
I have mine right where the third brake light would be in the back. I'm still deciding where to put the second one as they come in a pair.
Maybe the bottom side wind sheild of the driver side.
I bought mine summer of last year.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 2g 2g 1999 eclipse gs-t spyder
    Very clean 2g spyder, only modifications is 14b turbo with 3inch exhaust. Well maintained and...
    • DSM B
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 1996 Talon TSI AWD
    1996 Talon TSI AWD $10,500- 90,421 miles ( will go up a little ) - clean title in hand -...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2g power window motors. OEM
    RH and LH power window motors. OEM $40 each or $70 for the pair. Message 702-741-6987.
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted WTB 268 Camshafts & Zero Tick Lifters
    Looking to see if anyone has a set of 268 cams in drop-in condition. I know 268 is on the Rare...
    • Ice9
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • Wanted 2g Diff ring gear. Internal 98-99 Transmission
    98-99 Manual transmission front differential ring gear. MD770499
    • GIB
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top