The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Show me your matching boost guage setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This was my first Spyder. S7 gauge faces (which I added silver graphite paint in the middle to cover the white glowing sections), red LEDs in the cluster for the needles (got added later, only have crappy pics of it), Autometer cobalt boost/vac & AFR gauges. Later did LEDs in HVAC and buttons to match the rest.

Attachments

• Spyder 310.jpg
    Spyder 310.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 136
  • Spyder 636.jpg
    Spyder 636.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 139
Superbright LED (red) with amber Defi BF 60mm Link gauges with control unit II and a Defi link display.

Innovate LC1 Wideband in red digital

Modified red lit needles

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Great set-up BUT it will run you around 1000$ in gauges and accessories. They match perfectly though. I swear by Defi for gauges, incredibly good quality and they last close to forever if treated corretly. They are discontinued though...so you`d have to buy used or get their new set "Defi Advanced".

AEM wideband
AEM Tru-boost
AEM water temp
AEM oil pressure

I like the Tru-boost because it has a recall button. After a pull, you can hit it and see what your boost spiked at, instead of taking your eyes off the road ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you're into the sleeper look.. no visible guages eh? Looks good. I've got to have a/c, I don't know how you can handle the heat and rain in our state. Nice touch with the steering wheel and boot combo!

I see you're into the sleeper look.. no visible guages eh? Looks good. I've got to have a/c, I don't know how you can handle the heat and rain in our state. Nice touch with the steering wheel and boot combo!

There are 2 other perfectly good vents for a/c to blow through. Deleting that center vent didn't hurt that.

And yea, I never liked a-pillars for gauges. Too.... obvious/expected. This looks more OEM.

This was my first Spyder. S7 gauge faces (which I added silver graphite paint in the middle to cover the white glowing sections), red LEDs in the cluster for the needles (got added later, only have crappy pics of it), Autometer cobalt boost/vac & AFR gauges. Later did LEDs in HVAC and buttons to match the rest.

LOL at the mustang on the far right in the first pic.

LMFAO just noticed that mustang!!! ROFL

Anyway, here's my setup running prosports. Freshly installed and still need to put in my wideband o2 sensor for my DB gauge (which is why it blinks 7.4). And yes... I still have all the plastic screen covers on all my gauges. The DB gauge is the most noticeable though as you can see LOL. I love my setup!

Be jealous >=)

And a little video (WATCH IN HD!! The cam sucks! Lol):
My gauges - YouTube

Thank you my good man. Lol funny thing is I was trying to get Defi gauges just like yours for a long time (BF gauges?). But I had to settle for the prosports. Some day.. some day... LOL

Dont think its Burberry LOL.

Could throw the white faces in them but idk. I like them all black with the all black interior.

Thanks Paching, they actually come with the gauges. I never see anyone use the visors on a dsm so I really thought it'd look nice as I've seen them on other cars. I actually just found out that 4lurker4 has visors as well but couldn't tell from the pics. This is why I took mine from different angles :)

LMFAO just noticed that mustang!!! ROFL

Anyway, here's my setup running prosports. Freshly installed and still need to put in my wideband o2 sensor for my DB gauge (which is why it blinks 7.4). And yes... I still have all the plastic screen covers on all my gauges. The DB gauge is the most noticeable though as you can see LOL. I love my setup!

Be jealous >=)

And a little video (WATCH IN HD!! The cam sucks! Lol):
My gauges - YouTube
Whats the big red button in the first picture for?

Day

Night (at least as night as the garage gets in the day)

I love matching!

Wow, all these pics have me so jealous! Lol. Awesome setups guys! Seeing all these clean 2g's make me wana trade up from my 1g! (shame on me...) :p

Aroooooooo gauges.

Aroooo gauges, indeed. Got a nice collection building there. Lol

I think I'm done with gauges. I have an AEM wideband gauge buried in the center console because that's the only way it would talk to DSMLink, but I don't really honestly need to look at it.

I recently went with superbright leds in red on the cluster and need to change my boost guage now to match. I've got the AEM Uego on the pillar for my air/fuel, no problem there but my boost guage is a Faze mechanical w/ white face, green illumination..sucks, I know. Post some pictures if possible (you know you don't need much encouragement you ego-maniacs) and tell me what you got. :D

If I'm not mistaken, that Faze gauge is the same as my autometer..when I redid my gauge cluster, I put a #194 white LED bulb into my boost gauge, it was a direct replacement for the old bulb. Looks like a whole new one now, you might want to try that temporarily

I want to go duel pillar with innovate wbO2 / boost though

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back