The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Show me your audio...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonWHS

Probationary Member
Dec 11, 2002
Houston_Tx
Show me your whats in your trunk or what you have. I havent uploaded any pictures of it but this is what I have.

Alpine CDA 7995

2 MB Quart DKC 169s
2 MB Quart 218.61s, Qs of course

1 JL Audio 500/1 Monoblock Subwoofer amplifier
1 JL Audio 300/4 Four Channel Full Range Amplifier

2 JL Audio 12 in. W3s, soon to be swapped to 12 in. W7s
PG capacitor
PG Wiring,

Subsand amps are in a custom closed enclosure, but soon to be swapped in favor of a fiberglass box. Well, im not going to take pics or upload any until i get my new stuff, all of this is gonna be done within six months, i am currently getting my car ready for shows and strip.

Kenwood Excelon CD player

Kenwood Excelon 6.5" components in the front
Kenwood Excelon 6"x9"'s in back

Kenwood 600 watt 2 channel amp for subs
Eclipse 4 channel amp for mids and highs

2 JL 12w3's (JL High output box)

2 .5 farad caps
monster cable wiring

Dont know model names off the top of my head, pics are in my gallery

Here you go

Attachments

• mysystem3.jpg
    mysystem3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 410
More pics in my gallery....
Pioneer DEH-8400MP H/U
Diamond Audio 6x9's
Diamond Audio 6 1/2 HEX series
1 Diamond Audio 4 channel amp
2 Diamond Audio 1000 watt amps

2 12" kicker L7's (750 watts rms)
1 1-farad Cap.
1 Digital Volt metere
1 Yellow Top battery
Monster Cable

I'm about to do a custom fiberglass inclosure in the back of my car but am tryin to figure out to do it and still be able to get to my tailights. I wanted to just fill in the whole hatch

They sound good inside the car....I really need some dynamat though...the trunk rattles like crazy. People tell me they can hear me coming down the street before they can even see my car. They suck for playing any kind of rock music or any fast beat music (which I don't listen to anyways) These subs LOVE deep bass....any rap, hip-hop kinda music....

my friend has an '02 explorer with 4 jl 12w7's. crazy. the whole vehicle vibrates like crazy when hes at like 75% volume. i dunno what he has powering his setup. probably something good since his uncle owns http://www.soundsgreatstereo.com/... its definitely the hardest hitting system ive ever heard i think he has RF component speakers...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back