The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Say Something About The Person Above You

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knows how to use wikepedia.Has me interested a girl named Vicky.(How she know my gf and my I broke up?)

Knows Its ok.Now I dont have to see her coc****king brother anymore.(The reason we broke up)

knows I stopped reading at E. LOL I'm not that shallow The White part is important too

Last edited:
^^Okay, any given person has 23 chromosomes from each parent that pair up to give a total of 46 chromosomes. In males the father donates a Y chromosome to give the child 45 X chromosomes and 1 Y chromosomes, women just have 46 X chromosomes.
^It really sucks when it's because of someone else. you should show up on his doorstep and give him issues.

Knows that I envy his azz-kicken beard.................................

props to the above statement

Didnt notice that our last posts have the samr time.It was bout Bubbs.

didn't know he has a facebook friend request.

know I had to type in a***ole, DSM Kennewick, Washington and he appeared LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back