The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Video's you watch and just say "wtf?" about

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^^

He was actually hauling ass over a small incline. That wasn't a launch.

And mainer...you are the king of absolutely useless and retarded threads. ROFL ROFL

love it

But I'm bored. I was supposed to be home by now, but I noticed a totally flat tire when leaving work. My spare is basically "rust-welded" into the hatch...so I'm waiting on sir, Jusmx141 to come to the rescue with an air-compressor. I swear I should just start hauling around an entire shops-worth of equipment in the hatch.

Should be here in about an hour. FML!!

Haha Well i can't post in any other section. Only "newbie's only". I cant even reply in athread started in other section's. So I only post here and when i need a answer just i search around the forum . Guess the only part of the site I clutter up is The hangout. Haha guess Im not very social as they would put it on this forum.

First thing that came to mind when I read the thread title was "Turtle Sex" so when I saw the Turtle Fighting as the OP I busted out laughing.

YouTube - Turtle sex.

^^

He was actually hauling ass over a small incline. That wasn't a launch.

And mainer...you are the king of absolutely useless and retarded threads. ROFL ROFL

love it

But I'm bored. I was supposed to be home by now, but I noticed a totally flat tire when leaving work. My spare is basically "rust-welded" into the hatch...so I'm waiting on sir, Jusmx141 to come to the rescue with an air-compressor. I swear I should just start hauling around an entire shops-worth of equipment in the hatch.

Should be here in about an hour. FML!!

Wow, you saved me captain obvious. Thank you for coming to the rescue.

First thing that came to mind when I read the thread title was "Turtle Sex" so when I saw the Turtle Fighting as the OP I busted out laughing.]

That was hilarious wow.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TnkHreADbig&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TnkHreADbig&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The "Old Greg" video ( i dont know how to post a video into here)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back