The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

post your clean 2gb talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like your thinking on the matter. DO NOT put the Eclipse conversion on. The 2Gb Talon one looks so much better. you can search the galleries on this site to find a LOT of really nice clean ones. My personal favorite is jeff99gs's car. Just search "blue talon" in the photo galleries, and a bunch of pics of his will be on the first page.

Thanks Corey, Here is some pics of my 97. I have 2 different hoods, so some of the pics look diff.
I personally like Blackspoolin's TSi AWD tho! The rest of the Talons in this thread are SICK too!

Attachments

• .,,,..jpg
    .,,,..jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 630
  • P1010007small.jpg
    P1010007small.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 75
  • P1010009small.jpg
    P1010009small.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 74
  • P1010011.jpg
    P1010011.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 76
  • 08-06-09_0813.jpg
    08-06-09_0813.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 06-09-09_0823.jpg
    06-09-09_0823.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 70
  • 07-04-09_2239.jpg
    07-04-09_2239.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Image018.JPG
    Image018.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 70
  • No plate front mount.JPG
    No plate front mount.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 627
Great pictures, I like that CF hood with the vent on it.
Can you now photoshop it with white rims?.........jk I don't know how hard it is doing that being that I don't mess with photoshop but thanks for taking your time to do it want a cookie?
Your only getting one picture of it with white wheels, anymore pictures of my car you'd like me to photoshop?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the same color mine was when I got it, I had mine shipped from Florida to California on a Greyhound bus, they are hard to get! haha. Congrats! :thumb:

Thanks man, I drove 8 hours, round trip, to get mine. I'm glad the nightmare of finding one is finally over. :)

Thanks Corey, Here is some pics of my 97. I have 2 different hoods, so some of the pics look diff.
I personally like Blackspoolin's TSi AWD tho! The rest of the Talons in this thread are SICK too!

You're welcome dude.

97 tsi fwd

My 2ga

a bit hard to tell on this pic but those are 2gb headlights with no gap!

...ok, they are a lil modified :rolleyes:

That's one clean as hell black on black 2gb!! What's this headlight mod you speak of?

I found some pics I never posted of my old 2Gb...

-and there's a few here of others that I've collected over the years...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine a couple days after I got it.

heres my 95 before i changed over the stupid skirts/kit actually i was going to do all 2gb stock everything with the twistie skirts but the day i put a new motor in it 2 years ago i didnt even put 20 miles on it before i got in a wreck so now almost 2 years later i have it all pieced back together but im sad to say its coming back to life as a 2gb eclipse i had the bumpers and skirts in stock and at the moment i cant afford/dont have the time to track down all the plastics again. Some day it will be back to a talon heres how she used to sit tho..

i dont know why it didnt put the rest of the pics up and before anyone says it those mirrors :tease: i know UGLY their gone. If these pics dont work this second time ill upload them when i get off work.

Attachments

• OLD SETUP 2.jpg
    OLD SETUP 2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 62
  • old look.bmp
    197.8 KB · Views: 59
heres my 95 before i changed over the stupid skirts/kit actually i was going to do all 2gb stock everything with the twistie skirts but the day i put a new motor in it 2 years ago i didnt even put 20 miles on it before i got in a wreck so now almost 2 years later i have it all pieced back together but im sad to say its coming back to life as a 2gb eclipse i had the bumpers and skirts in stock and at the moment i cant afford/dont have the time to track down all the plastics again. Some day it will be back to a talon heres how she used to sit tho..

i dont know why it didnt put the rest of the pics up and before anyone says it those mirrors :tease: i know UGLY their gone. If these pics dont work this second time ill upload them when i get off work.

:barf:

I would like to see some 2Gb's with FMIC's and still have OEM foglights too. That is what I plan on doing with mine. :cool:

Ha good luck with that. I actually have found a couple pictures of 2ga's with front mounts and the stock fogs, but I've never seen a 2gb Talon like that.

thanks, exactly black widow97 I have always liked the talon but I liked the back of the eclipse, so I'm going for gofer's look, I'm already starting the rust work on my eclipse so why not improve the looks

Ha good luck with that. I actually have found a couple pictures of 2ga's with front mounts and the stock fogs, but I've never seen a 2gb Talon like that.

It is possible with the right FMIC, i.e. the ETS street kit, Correct? I mean the fog light mounts to the same location and the same 3 bolt holes as the 2Ga's. And I have read on here that it is as well. I wonder why nobody does it? :confused:

Apparently you don't realize how much work that is, I'm not getting paid for this so I'm sorry if its not PERFECT. :coy:

AHHHH what i have wished that mine would/will look like, 99%!!! Id only keep the Talon rear end. This is, by far, the sexiest thing i have ever seen, and i have literally had dreams of having this exact DSM.

I've thought about trying to track down 2gb Talon foglights but people are asking $100+ for them. I could fit them with my setup. The one would directly bolt on and the other would just need a bracket made.

For real? I have two sets, complete with brackets and everything. I got one set for $50 and the other for $35. Bought both from the classifieds on here! The $35 set's passanger side housing was cracked and caused a little rust on the bottom of the light, so I bought the second set.

I was wondering if its not to much to ask of someone if they could take any of the white talons posted above and Photoshop the bottom part of the "mouth" is painted black like hoe some do that to the eclipse gb bumper......make sense?

I was wondering if its not to much to ask of someone if they could take any of the white talons posted above and Photoshop the bottom part of the "mouth" is painted black like hoe some do that to the eclipse gb bumper......make sense?

I actually did that to my Talon awhile back when it was in primer. I just never got around to doing it on the new paint. Not the greatest pic.

Attachments

• 04-24-09_2001.jpg
    04-24-09_2001.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 65
I just happen to have a 2GB Talon front bumper, the emblem was cut out for more FMIC flow, but nothing a moderately experienced body person couldn't fix. I am converting my Talon to a GSX all around, so I will be selling the bumper.

The best offer will take it, here is your chance to get a head start.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back