The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

post your clean 2gb talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That is exactly what I want to do. With the exception of keeping my OEM foggers too.

95talongirl, your car is sexy.

Wish I could find some of those OEM fogs! :) The kit wasn't super cheap, but it was well worth it IMO. Had the car dyno tuned as well, and the tuner commented on how well the IC was able withstand heatsoaking.

And thanks!

Couple google ones I've found
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wish I could find some of those OEM fogs! :) The kit wasn't super cheap, but it was well worth it IMO. Had the car dyno tuned as well, and the tuner commented on how well the IC was able withstand heatsoaking.

And thanks!

Keep your eye on the classifieds on here. :thumb: I got both sets of mine on there. Once in a great while there will be a set in the 4G63 parts section. But your best bet will be to find a partout ad where they are parting out a 2Gb. I got the other set this way. Good luck.

Your welcome. :)

Ya they sure are and it seems like the hardcore dsmers are getting away from the eclipse thing and are starting to build talons(like me haha). I got my enkie rpf-1s in the other day and k sport coilovers for christmas. Panda Talons FTMFW

2Gb Talons are kind of rare, I'm kind of suprised it went as far as it did.

97 model year had 9,788. in 98 they made 4308 of em, and only around 1000 being turbo. about 600 fwd, and 400 awd. (give or take, so im told...)

Getting a new windshield and then tucked away for winter.

Attachments

• 20100312-DSM-002Windshield.jpg
    20100312-DSM-002Windshield.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20100312-DSM-004Garage.jpg
    20100312-DSM-004Garage.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20100312-DSM-003Windshield.jpg
    20100312-DSM-003Windshield.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 56
Some nice 2GB's Can't wait til mines done its heart transplant..

Damn Crankwalk..

I will post when its up and running Fellas!

Keep your eye on the classifieds on here. :thumb: I got both sets of mine on there. Once in a great while there will be a set in the 4G63 parts section. But your best bet will be to find a partout ad where they are parting out a 2Gb. I got the other set this way. Good luck.

Your welcome. :)

Try millerimports, supporting vendor.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back