The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

post your clean 2gb talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomorrow im picking up a white 97 tsi awd 5spd!! will post picks when it gets back home. ;) i can finally say ive owned a 2gb talon! this will be my first 2gb talon outta about 18-20 2g dsm's ive owned! LOL

Manny! Post pics!
Its David BTW i just keep running into u everywhere now LOL
What happened to the 1g you were supposed to pick up?

Ya they sure are and it seems like the hardcore dsmers are getting away from the eclipse thing and are starting to build talons(like me haha). I got my enkie rpf-1s in the other day and k sport coilovers for christmas. Panda Talons FTMFW

Dear god, PLEASE post pictures of your talon with the rpf-1's. I plan on getting some for my car. And if you thought talons were rare, try to find a picture of a 2gb talon with rpf-1's LOL.

Manny! Post pics!
Its David BTW i just keep running into u everywhere now LOL
What happened to the 1g you were supposed to pick up?

whats up brotha!!!!:cool: yea man, picks will be up very soon! had a long trip thursday to Columbus,Oh picking it up. 7hrs there, and 7hrs back.. im BEAT! :beatentodeath:ROFL
and i never was picking up a 1g, it was a 2g. but the guy backed out and sold it to some other kid.. ohwell, it was for the better. cause i found a clean rust free AWD 2gb talon! ftw..

whats up brotha!!!!:cool: yea man, picks will be up very soon! had a long trip thursday to Columbus,Oh picking it up. 7hrs there, and 7hrs back.. im BEAT! :beatentodeath:ROFL
and i never was picking up a 1g, it was a 2g. but the guy backed out and sold it to some other kid.. ohwell, it was for the better. cause i found a clean rust free AWD 2gb talon! ftw..

Score!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

...so i just picked up a set of the 2ga sideskirts...!! Now i just gotta get a set of 2gb Eclipse headlights, paint my GST wheels, and paint my side view mirrors white like this...soooo sexxxxyyyyy!!

One of the few 1998 AWD turbo Talons. Stock appearance except for wheels, rear center section painted to match the car, and de-badged.

Attachments

• RearInSnowScaledDown.jpg
    RearInSnowScaledDown.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 60
My buddy and I were deployed a couple years ago. He went home on leave and cleaned his garage out. I had some of my stuff over there. It was a big suprise to me when I got back that he had thrown out my Talon side skirts! I was so pissed. His wife also scratched my EVO 9 wheels.

My DD 2ga that I converted to 2gb. Excuse my really dirty car, weather up north here has made washing my car difficult and a waste of time.

My DD 2ga that I converted to 2gb. Excuse my really dirty car, weather up north here has made washing my car difficult and a waste of time.

Gives me a little idea of what my car will look like except mines white. But ill hopefully be picking up a set of gst wheels too if all goes well

Couldn't find a 2gb talon pic thread so im starting one. Post em up!:hellyeah:

Attachments

• 942983_571170089603610_565255284_n.jpg
    942983_571170089603610_565255284_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 64

Last edited:
Old car:

New car:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back