The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

20250827_154519.jpg

Old Grey, The Racecar

Well here is the latest of the "herd", a 1992 "racecar". It has been started, it's up to someone to finish it. Instead of going to a HAM Radio swap meet, I went to Topeka KS to pick up this "Gem". It's rough & missing parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timing gear locked down at 100 ft/lbs and Orange Locktite. I made the holding tool a few years back when my son and I put a different set of gears in his rear dif on his 86 Z28 and needed to hold the pinion flange while crushing the crush sleeve so I put one extra bolt hole in the tool and it doubles as a 4g63 crank holding tool. 👍
I am watching the classifieds for a T3 Manifold since I have block to turbo interference. 😕 I also remarked the correct TDC mark on the balancer.
Pops ✌️

Screenshot_20261011_074451_Gallery.jpg


Screenshot_20261011_074236_Gallery.jpg


Screenshot_20261011_074317_Gallery.jpg


Screenshot_20261011_074330_Gallery.jpg


Screenshot_20261011_074409_Gallery.jpg
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 1g NOS clear corner lights
    Price does not include shipping or PayPal fees
    • chrisman287
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 Mitsubishi logo early valve cover
    Early Mitsubishi logo valvecover. “1990” All threaded holes are good. Has the 90 style vent...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 1g MD122260
    Up for sale Discontinued MD122260 Forward Facing Oil Filter Housing $120.00 shipped plus paypal...
    • BTKai
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 1g ThreeSpeedDesign scattershields.
    Three speed design 1g scatter shields. Stainless steel. Have half a dozen 1g Fwd. ($85) two...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 5 Speed
    Selling a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. 5 speed manual, Red on Tan leather. 83,500 miles.
    • radron26
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top