The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Oem seats from other cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anybody know any more on the s2k seats in a 1g? A buddy of mine has an s2000...maybe I'll see if he'll let me unbolt one and see how it fits. I've always loved those seats...never even thought of putting em in my car though! Love it!

I have the Tiburon seats in my 1g, I love them! I did make my own brackets only took about 3 hours to get them in and bolted down.Also I think my seats have seat warmers in them but i cant find a diagram to wire them up, i don't want to accidentally blow the airbag out of the side haha.

So basically, it breaks down like this for us 1G guys looking to directly swap OEM seats:

1. SRT-4 seats are good
2. Tiburon seats are good
3. All other seats are no good

Picking up my SRT4 seats tomorrow, very happy I found a set locally.

No, they're going in my car.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

No, they're going in my car.

Those are very nice. Please post some before and after shots, if possible. I am just scratching my head that I have not seen more 1G guys swap seats. I saw some nice leather seats in Checkers about two months ago but hesitated to purchase them because I started reading about some seats are not as safe as the OEM seats.

Those are very nice. Please post some before and after shots, if possible. I am just scratching my head that I have not seen more 1G guys swap seats. I saw some nice leather seats in Checkers about two months ago but hesitated to purchase them because I started reading about some seats are not as safe as the OEM seats.
People say the cheap aftermarket seats are unsafe, I don't know the details. When I get them in I'll post a thread for it.

Nice they look fairly new how much you get them for? how to they feel compared to the stock seats?
I got a good deal, cheaper than one Sparco reclining seat. I went for SRT4 seats in particular because I love how they fit me. They're not much lighter than a stock manual seat (if at all) but they're far more supportive and comfortable (to me). Every body is different.

check out this deal
$1200 for a set of of GT3 Recaro's seems like a good deal to me! I'd even leave the ghosted Porsche symbol and there, put some class inside my 14 year old Mitsu. :coy:

:dsm:

You forgot a zero. 12,000.00 dollars for a set

Last edited:
People say the cheap aftermarket seats are unsafe, I don't know the details. When I get them in I'll post a thread for it.

Sounds fantastic! Standing by. I am so envious of you 2G fellahs. :sosad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back