The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

NEVER SEEN THIS HOLSET BEP HOUSING T3/DSM o2 Housing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That housing has been discontinued for 3+ years now. Actually the HX40 horsepower recordholder is using one of these but for a HX40 instead of the HX35.

Here's one (left):

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here's one with a v-band welded to the outlet:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Might as well put this out there....G-Pop never touched that turbo. I recognize their balance indexing, and it doesn't exist on this turbo. Rebuilt it may be, but not by who the seller claims. ;)

Now you want to talk about RARE....how about a BEP .55 a/r housing for a H1E / HX40 that has the DSM-style o2 flange but a T4 inlet flange:

Attachments

• BEPDSMT4-1.jpg
    BEPDSMT4-1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 230
  • BEPDSMT4-2.jpg
    BEPDSMT4-2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 696
  • BEPDSMT4-3.jpg
    BEPDSMT4-3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 696
Sorry I realize this thread is old but I figured it still pertains to the original topic, I recently acquired a bep hx35/h1c housing off ebay and it is the discontinued t3 with the mitsu o2 flange. I was wondering what size the housing is because i cannot find it anywhere? (ie .55ar or .70 ar)
Thanks

Any BEP housing with a DSM outlet is .55 a/r.

I just picked up a HX40 with the t3 inlet / DSM outlet turbine housing. Besides the difference in exhaust manifold type is there any additional benefits over the DSM inlet flange?

Post edited*

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back