The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Mobi Squirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRock20G

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 18, 2011
Montreal, QC_Canada
Anybody try out Mobi Squirt? Its an app for I Phones that links to your Megasquirt and can relay info to your phone and you can log runs n stuff and has gauges you can watch.. seems pretty darn cool.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2012.06.23-22.04.25-200x300.png
    Screenshot-2012.06.23-22.04.25-200x300.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 233
i wish the larger ECU manufacturers did stuff like this, the cool things that come with opeb source programming are what makes me a fan on MSnS

How does it link to ms? Id be interested to see what i can run on my android..

I've always wondered how well a serial to bluetooth adapter would do for programming my haltech, It's serial Rs-232, and ony in recent years has there been a good set of serial to USB adapter drivers written taht didn't freeze up constantly, but i still run into connection problems with the laptop opr cable moving and causing the connection at the USB port to wiggle a little from the adapter's plug wearing old

I uise blue tooth ELM on all my OBD stuff (even the snap on scan tool accepts it :D )and it's so nice not having wires everywhere, For now i have my USB extended and cominmg out of the spoace below the head unit where there would nomally ne an EQ or blanked out spot on the stereo install kit

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back