The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

can't find the 95 420a ecu in richmond,va, time to get squirt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you serious? You seriously expected someone to donate to your cause?

I think he was saying he expected someone to tell him "I have a used MegaSquirt ECU, send me $xxx.xx for it." It's hard to tell...

VelocitàPaola;152434580 said:
Nobody will reply in that way because it's explicitly against the rules here.

It seems like you already know where to look to find what you're looking for, but just in case...

DSM Classifieds
2GNT.com Forums - Viewing topics in 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

thank you !!

LOL? it's against the rules to post relevent and specific links to parts or equipment that i'm specifically asking for?? So shooting ourselves in the foot, is encouraged XD they don't have to make a post, they can pm me..

A donation would be awesome, but no i do not expect any dsm owner to have a heart?! Or extra cash or parts lying around, or want to help anyone else, even if they like dsm's.. It just doesnt seem to be what these guys are made of.. it's no wonder alot of people hate dsm's and dsm owners.. I used to ask why people hate these things.. after a few months in multiple forums...and talking with mechanics at their shops.. I know well why..alot of people were thoughtless, and heartless.. some owners would get the repairs done, and then run off, leave the car there, or sue the shop if something little goes wrong..Often it's the owner who broke it, not the shop..and this pissed them off, some to the extent that they will cuss me out just for pulling the thing up to their shop..and emphatically refuse to touch the car.. and i never met them before..

I love the cars, i want another with turbo 4 wd

But for this esi, it will be tweaked to best suit my needs for this job.. and saving gas would help earn money. A megasquirt system will help tremendously. I have high hopes for this thing... whenever i can get my hands on one..

Last edited:
LOL? it's against the rules to post relevent and specific links to parts or equipment that i'm specifically asking for?? So shooting ourselves in the foot, is encouraged XD they don't have to make a post, they can pm me..
No, buying and selling in the technical forums is against the rules. We have a classifieds section for that.

A donation would be awesome, but no i do not expect any dsm owner to have a heart?! Or extra cash or parts lying around, or want to help anyone else, even if they like dsm's.. It just doesnt seem to be what these guys are made of.. it's no wonder alot of people hate dsm's and dsm owners.. I used to ask why people hate these things.. after a few months in multiple forums...and talking with mechanics at their shops.. I know well why..alot of people were thoughtless, and heartless.. some owners would get the repairs done, and then run off, leave the car there, or sue the shop if something little goes wrong..Often it's the owner who broke it, not the shop..and this pissed them off, some to the extent that they will cuss me out just for pulling the thing up to their shop..and emphatically refuse to touch the car.. and i never met them before..

I love the cars, i want another with turbo 4 wd

But for this esi, it will be tweaked to best suit my needs for this job.. and saving gas would help earn money. A megasquirt system will help tremendously. I have high hopes for this thing... whenever i can get my hands on one..
Ok.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back