The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Blew 95 ECU CAN'T FIND REPLACEMENT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz5spd

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 8, 2012
Springfield, Massachusetts
the prices I'm finding are in the $200 range... That seems a little much for a stock untuned ecu.

How hard is it to cut tte harness off and solder 96 or 97-99 harness? Are there any gains in using 97-99 style apposed to the 95?

Yea those 95 420A ECU's are hard to find and expensive.
Why do you think the one you have is bad?
I replaced mine last year, because I thought the voltage regulator was bad in the ECU.
I got it from these guys, 239.00 with out the core refund.
eBay My World - allcomputerresources
You could also try posting a WTB in the classifieds.

I replaced mine last year, because I thought the voltage regulator was bad in the ECU.
I got it from these guys.

White smoke and burning smell...blew :thumbup:

I THINK have a 96 model ECU, would that work?

I got it from these guys, 239.00 with out the core refund.

they are 30$ at the junkyard by my house and there is a 95 420a i took the TCU out of. PM me i might be going tommorow ill grab one for whoever if you pay 30 + 5 + shipping or whatever.

because I need a tranny LOL

they are 30$ at the junkyard by my house and there is a 95 420a i took the TCU out of. PM me i might be going tommorow ill grab one for whoever if you pay 30 + 5 + shipping or whatever.

Sent you PM if you can get

Must be nice to have a junkyard around.
We don't have crap for junk yards in Alaska.:notgood:

Thank you DALLAS my project will run once again!!

Sorry for late response but yes it is a single connector.

no problem let me know if you need anything else. i have 2 nt cars and a gsx back at the shop just for parts LOL i need to sell some more nt parts if anyone needs a motor or trans i have both but the motor has a blown hg

Uh if you are parting that 95 gs does that mean I am not buying it anymore? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back