The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

MMCDROID issues (HELP!!!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaatr

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
San Jose, California
I guess this goes out to anyone who purchased the MMCDROID interface a few months ago... mine is not working right and I was wondering if anyone else has had issues.

Basically I am getting very erratic measurements... even with the engine off, but the key in the ign position, I can't get a solid reading.

This sideways vid will demonstrate the problem (sorry about the focus changing). In this vid the car is idling but this happens even with the engine off (but the key in the ign position).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqgVfKGoHmI&feature=player_detailpage]MMCDROID malfunction - YouTube[/ame]

I've tried to contact Ryan but so far no answer, if anyone knows him please ask him to check his messages and PM. Otherwise, how is everyone else doing with their interface?

-Raffi

I have the same issues with mine. Readings go up and down. Waited 6 months and it doesnt work worth a crqp and he wont answer any emails.

Again, has anyone been successful in getting this to work?

-Raffi

PAGING Ryan S. Detwiler (a.k.a. Memphetic)...
If anyone knows him please ask him to contact me.

For both of you... you have "enable persistence" unchecked, correct? Also, do you have Rev. D of the adapter? It will say on the board if you do. I barely attend this board after my thread got shut down, I apologize.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back