The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Master Cylinder Brake Fluid Reservoir, Can't Find It

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Car Cannibal

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 7, 2003
Chicago, Illinois
I'm doing a big brake upgrade and I can't seem to find the brake fluid reservoir and lines. Like a lot of the brake components, things are starting to become challenging to find.

EDIT
After hours of searching, it took 15 more minutes after this post to find on the JNZ Tuning and STM websites, Jesus.

But the lines for the reservoir, not so easy yet to find.

Any tips?

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer but ideally keeping 30 year old reservoir lines with master fittings wouldn't be my first choice since I'm updating everything. Being the 2nd owner, I've been gradually restoring the car when I can.

Maybe the 3g reservoir will fit with the support.

Well, I wanted new genuine OEM lines for clutch master to slave, and I got them from https://www.mitsubishipartsnow.com/

It took 17 days from my order to them shipping to me. They had to get them from Japan. I had a couple questions for them and I found I could talk to the guy by email pretty well. So it was pretty good. I was a little worried that they might add a big extra shipping charge due to coming from Japan, and their checkout was vague on that. But they didn't.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back